Beyond Infusion Pump BYS-820 With HD LCD DisplaySKU ID:
- Save Rs. 13,010
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 2-4 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- HD LCD Display, high capacity words, friendly user interface, dynamically display working status;
- Audible and visual alarm for occlusion, empty, low battery, end of infusion, door open, wrong setting, etc., which gain patents;
- Compatible with any brands of infusion sets after correct calibration;
- Preset solution volume to greatly reduce the workload of nurses;
- Work mode: ml/h and drop/min can switch freely;
- Three levels of occlusion: high, middle and low;
- Purge function;
- KVO (keep-vein-open) automatically opens as infusion is completed, KVO rate is 3ml/h;
- Power Source: AC100---240V, 50/60Hz; Internal Battery;
- Automatically record the settings of last infusion;
- BYS-820D can store 2000pcs of infusion records and it has a drug library.
- OEM is available.
- Infusion Rate: ml/h mode: 1~1,200ml/h (1ml/h step)
- drop/min mode: 1~266drop/min (1drop/min step)
- Flow Rate Accuracy: ml/h mode: Within ±5% (after correct calibration)
- drop/min mode: Within ±3% (after correct calibration) Mechanical Precision: Within ±2%
- Purge Rate: 100ml/h~1,200ml/h (100ml/h step)
- KVO Rate: 1ml/h~5 ml/h (1ml/h step) I
- nfusion Volume: 1ml~9999ml
- Total Infusion Volume: 0ml~9999.9ml
- Occlusion: High: 800mmHg ±200mmHg (106.7kPa±26.7kPa) Medium: 500mmHg ±100mmHg (66.7kPa±13.3kPa) Low: 300mmHg ±100mmHg (40.7kPa±13.3kPa )
- Consumption: 30VA IP
- Classification: IPX4
- Net Weight: 1.8kg
- Infusion Set: Compatible with any brand of infusion sets after correct calibratio
This instrument is applied in internal medicine, surgical, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, ICU, CCU, operation room and other clinical infusion treatment (but not suitable for blood transfusion). It is especially suitable for clinical treatment that needs long-time accurate control of infusion rate and supervision of infusion process.
We Also Recommend
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100
Niscomed Aqua 12 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor
Yuwell Suction Apparatus 2 bottle (20LPM) 2x2.5 Liter Glass Jars (7A-23D)
Aqua 8 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor