Contec Finger Pulse Oximeter CMS 50DSKU ID:
- Save Rs. 900
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 2-4 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- SpO2 value display
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- Pulse waveform display
- The display mode can be changed
- Screen brightness can be changed
- Low-voltage indication: low-voltage indicator appears before working abnormally which is due to low-voltage.
- WARRANTY - 1 YEAR
- Display Mode: 0.96″ Dual-color OLED display (blue and yellow)
- Screen Resolution: 128*64
- SpO2 Measuring Range: 0%-100%, (the resolution is 1%)
- Accuracy: 70,100%,±2%, below 70% unspecified
- PR Measuring Range: 30bpm,250bpm, (the resolution is 1bpm)
- Accuracy:±2bpm or ±2% (select larger)
- Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition: SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when the pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. The spo2 error is ±4%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger).
- Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of the darkroom is less than Â±1%
- Power Consumption: less than 30mA
- Voltage: DC 2.6V~3.6V
- Power Supply: 1.5V (AAA size) alkaline batteries - 2
- Battery working hour: Theoretical number is 32 hours
CONTENT OF BOX
- A hanging rope
- User manual
Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology is adopted in accordance with capacity pulse scanning and recording technology, the Pulse Oximeter can be used in measuring the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through finger. The product is suitable for being used in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare, physical care in sports. Basically, it can be used before or after doing sports, and it is not recommended to use the device during the process of having a sport.
We Also Recommend
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100
Niscomed Aqua 12 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor
Aqua 8 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor
Yuwell Suction Apparatus 2 bottle (20LPM) 2x2.5 Liter Glass Jars (7A-23D)