CONTEC OC5B OXYGEN CONCENTRATORSKU ID:
- Save Rs. 11,400
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
OC5B oxygen concentrator consisted of air compressor, adsorption tower of molecular sieve, oxygen sensor and quadric meter uses the molecular sieve as the absorbent, adopts pressure swing absorbers (PSA) to directly concentrate the medical oxgen with high concentration form the air. And it is a small and portable oxygen concentrator.
The machine takes the advantage of small in volume, light in weight,convenient in moving (as it has turning truckle), stable in performance, high in sagety, easy in operating,low in noise, safe in working,which complies with requirements of medical device.
The machine can provide Oxygen, Spo and pulse rate to hypoxic patients communities, medical institutions (exclude ICU) and family.
- With turning truckle, easy to move
- Built-in filter to sieve the impurity
- Oxygen concentration status indicator
- Function of accumulating time
- Function of timing shutdown
- Alarm for power failure
- Alarm for high/low pressure protection
- Alarm for low flowrate
- Measure SpO2 and pulse rate
- With working indicator
- Relative humidity<80%
- Atmospheric pressure : 860hpa-1060hpa
- Maximum recommended flowrate: 5L/min
- Oxygen output concentration Levels: (reach the stated oxygen concentration level after turning on the machine for thirty minutes):it's 93%+3 when the flowrate is 0.5-5L/min
- Flowrate range:0.5-5L/min
- Change in maximum recommended flow when back pressure of 7kpa is applied<0.5L/min
- Outlet pressure :20kpa-50kpa
- Average power Consumption :400VA
- Electrical Requirements: Ac220v+10% 50Hz+1Hz
- Pressure Relief Mechanism Operational at :250kpa+50kpa
- Sound Level:<55db(A)
- Spo2 Measurement
- Accuracy: when SpO2 is 75%-100%,the error is +2%:no definition when SpO2 is less than 70%
PULSE RATE MEASUREMENT
- Range :25pm -250bpm
- Anti-electroshock type:class II equipment
- The degree of protection against electroshock: Type BF applied part
- The degree of protection against ingress of water:Ip21
We Also Recommend
Philips Everflo Oxygen Concentrator 5LPM
Devilbiss 5L Oxygen Concentrator
Niscomed Single Flow Oxygen Concentrator 5L
Niscomed Oxygen concentrator 10 L (OC 101)