Contec Pulse Oximeter - CMS 70ASKU ID:
- Save Rs. 11,500
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 2-4 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 2-4 business days
Available all over India
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
7 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Operation of the product is simple ,low power consumption
- SpO2 value display
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- PI display
- Pulse waveform display
- Menu operation
- Screen brightness can be changed
- The display mode can be changed
- Pulse rate sound indication, it can be turned on or turned off
- With measured data overruns limits and low-voltage alarm function，the upper/down alarm range can be adjustable
- Battery capacity indication
- Low-voltage indication: low-voltage indicator appears before working abnormally which is due to low-voltage，and with alarm function
- Connected with an external oximeter probe
- Data storage function,and the storage data can be uploaded to computer
- Real-time data can be transmitted to computers
- Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology is adopted in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology,the Pulse Oximeter can be used in measuring the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through finger.
- The product is suitable for being used in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare, physical care in sports (It can be used before or after doing sports, and it is not recommended to use the device during the process of having sport) and etc.
We Also Recommend
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100
Yuwell Mercury Sphygmomanometer
Yuwell Nebulizer Ultrasonic Mesh M102
Bionet Oxy9Wave Pulse Oximeter