Nellcor N600x Bedside Pulse OximeterSKU ID:
- Save Rs. 18,100
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 2-4 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 2-4 business days
Available all over India
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
7 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Nellcor N600x bedside pulse oximeter:
- Detects patterns of desaturation in adults, indicative of repetitive reductions in airflow, even if the patient has not crossed the SpO2 threshold3
- SatSeconds alarm management is a clinician-controlled feature that differentiates between serious hypoxemia and minor transient events
- General care format view allows evaluation of patient condition at a glance
- Trend view shows detailed historical information with highlighted alerts
- Intended for adult in-hospital use only. Do not use with paediatric or neonatal patients
- The Nellcor™ N600x bedside pulse oximetry monitor identifies and alerts staff to physiologic conditions that suggest relevant respiratory events and patterns in desaturation without adding to the current set of monitors and sensors.
- The Alarm Management System (AMS) promotes patient safety by alerting clinicians to desaturation patterns indicative of repetitive reductions in airflow.
We Also Recommend
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100
Yuwell Mercury Sphygmomanometer
Yuwell Nebulizer Ultrasonic Mesh M102
Bionet Oxy9Wave Pulse Oximeter