Shalya Easy- Cautery MachineSKU ID: TTHE202
- Save Rs. 12,096
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- 2 Bipolar Modes, Max Power – 60W
- 3 Cut Modes, Max Power - 250W
- 3 Coag Modes, Max Power – 100W
- 6 SENSE Technology ESU
- PREM - Patient Return Electrode Monitoring
- Randomized SPRAY Coag
- Bipolar Cut - in Macro Bip
- BiCoag Alarm (Optional)
- User Programmable : THREE Surgical Programs
- Self Diagnosis
- Argon Beam Coagulator up-gradable
- Pure Sine wave 390 kHz Sp Cut-
- Programmable Pulse or continues output 250 W at 300 Ω, CF 1.5
- Pure - Continues output, 250 W at 300 Ω, CF 1.5
- Blend - Bursts repeating at 29 kH
MONOPOLAR COAG :
Damped Sine wave 460 kHz Soft - Repetition Frequency 62 kHz, 100 W at 500 Ω, CF 5.0
Fulgurate - Repetition Frequency 34 kHz, 100 W at 500 Ω, CF 7.0
Randomized Spray- Randomized Repetition Frequency 34 kHz<f<50 kHz, 100 W at 500 Ω, CF 8.0
Pure Sine wave 390 kHz Micro - Lower output voltage, 60 W at 100 Ω, CF 1.5
Macro - Higher output voltage, 60 W at 100 Ω, CF 1.5
Design standard classification acc. to the EC- Directive 93/42/EEC: Class IIb
General Safety Standards: IEC 60601-1-1, IEC 60601-2-2
EMI/EMC Compatibility Standard: IEC 60601-1-2 IS Safety Standard: IS 7583
RF leakage current
Monopolar : < 150 mA rms
Bipolar : < 60 mA rms
Low frequency leakage currents
Normal polarity, intact ground : < 10 µ
Normal polarity, ground open : < 50 µA
- Measuring Frequency : 80 kHz ± 10 kHz Measuring current : < 10 µA Acceptable
- Resistance Range Dual Area PREM Patient Return Electrode : 5-135 Ω (Adaptive)
- Single Area Patient Return Electrode : < 10 Ω
- 3 Microprocessor Controlled 6SENSE Technology with sampling rate above 4000 sense/second
- Maximum output power deviation < 15% or 5 watts, whichever is greater at any setting with PER-98
- Operating Voltage : 180-265 Volt AC, 50-60 Hz Max.
- Power input : 1000 VA, Fuse : 6 A,
- UPS Backup : 1KVA DIMENSIONS L x W x H in cm - 38.0 x 30.5 x 11.5,
- Weight in kg < 5.0
- Maintain set power over wider range of tissue by Tissue Feedback Technology.
- Randomized SPRAY Coag : Homogeneous, superficial, faster Coagulation over larger area.
- Self Diagnosis : Ensure the ESU with accessories are safe for functioning & display Error Codes if any.
- Bipolar Cut : Macro mode can be used for bipolar cutting with hooks and other cutting devices.
- Upgradability : Argon Beam Coagulation, Ultrasonic Aspirator, Smoke Evacuator, Suction Irrigation module.
- PREM : Patient Return Electrode Monitoring gives an Alarm providing safety against the Return Electrode site burns.
- User Programmable : THREE Surgical Programs help in setting the system after power ON.
- BiCoag Alarm (Optional) : Audio feedback at completion of Bipolar coag, reduces charring and sticking.
- Pulse/Endo Cut: Tissue feedback Pulse Interval controlled Pulse Cut for Polypectomy & Papillotomy.
- Remote Power Settings : Change mode and power from sterile field by normal Handswitch Pencil.
- Soft/Desiccate Coag : Faster cutting with coagulation for thicker tissues & soft coagulation.
- Foot Switches / Pedals : Explosion Proof (Fire Resistance) and Water Proof Foot Pedals.
- Time Out Function (Optional) : Automatically stops the HF output if prolong unintended activation.
- Surgical Applications: Useful for wide range of surgical application as : Plastic, Neuro, ENT, Spine, Opthal, Laparo Surgery, Endo, GI, Ortho, Open & General Surgery, Onco, Gynecology, Hernia, GI Endocut, Papillotomy, Polypectomy, Under Water, Urology, Gynec TCRE, Hysteroscopy, Thoracotomy, Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery.
- Unit is suitable for all kind of Open, Endoscopic, Laparoscopic and Minimally Invasive Surgery
We Also Recommend
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal
BMC Nasal Pillow Mask (P2)
Yuwell Overbed Table - Adjustable Height