ChoiceMMED MD300M Handheld Pulse OximeterSKU ID: TTHE434
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Measure your oxygen saturation level and pulse rate from the comfort of your home with the ChoiceMMed MD300M handheld pulse oximeter.
- It uses secure sensor connection to display SpO2 and pulse rate.
- Patient Range: Adult and Pediatrics
- This oximeter will display results in a table or provide instant graph for your review.
- It is ideal for adults and paediatrics greater than 3 years of age.
- This pulse oximeter can be used at home, clinical environment, hospitals and medical first aid departments.
- This handheld pulse oximeter features a high-resolution 2.8-inch TFT display for easy reading.
- It is designed with ergonomic buttons to ensure ease of operation.
- This oximeter can store up to 127 patient IDs and offers 72-hour data storage and review.
- Can easily adjust the audibility, brightness and set visual alarms.
- The optional auto power-off feature can be set from 1 to 15 minutes.
- This pulse oximeter also includes a spot clock and runs on 3 AA alkaline batteries.
- It can be charged using the included adapter. Once charged, this oximeter ensures maximum 16 hours of continuous use
CONTENT OF BOX
- Pulse oximeter
- User manual
Warranty: 1 year
We Also Recommend
Contec CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
BPL Cardiart 6108T ECG Machine (Single Channel)
BPL Cardiart 108T ECG Machine
Contec CMS 60D-Handheld Pulse Oximeter