Contec SP950 Syringe PumpSKU ID: TTHE527
- Save Rs. 16,010
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Brand: Contec
- Model Name/Number: SP950
- Weight: 1.7kg
- Dimension: 310mmx140mmx135mm
- Battery Type: Rechargeable lithium battery
SP950 is a syringe pump for medical use, and it adopts microcomputer system and microelectronic technology, features in high-intelligence and high-safety. LCD can display each parameter in real-time, with multi-function alarm, and alarm with visual, auditory and character prompt.
- Infusion rate and total volume can be set by user.
- Bright, alarm volume and range of pressure alarm are adjustable.
- Display parameters with large screen, and give prompt information with visual, auditory and character signal, which is convenient for medical persons to operate.
- Alarms for infusion pipe occlusion, syringe fall-off, communication abnormal, low battery.
- Quick feed function, convenient for supplying medicine quickly and instantaneously.
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides such functions as auto-switch power supply and auto-charge.
- Enter KVO mode after infusion completed.
- The system will give prompt signal when there is no operation at power-on state.
- The device can equipped with disposable syringe (CNS), and accuracy can be ensured by adjusting parameters.
Specification requirement for syringe: 10ml/20ml/30ml/50ml (CNS)
Rate of quick feed
- Accumulated volume display: 0ml-999.9ml
- Accuracy: ±3%
- Pressure range for occlusion alarm:
- Three grades are adjustable:
- Low: 40KPa ± 16KPa
- Middle: 70KPa ± 30KPa
- High: 100KPa± 35KPa
- KVO rate: 0.1ml/h~5ml/h, adjustable
- Safety classification: Class equipment, internally powered type BF
- Maximal power consumption: 20VA~30VA, the device can continuously work for at least two hours with the injection rate of 5ml/h or 500ml/h after fully charged.
- Power supply: AC100~240V 50/60Hz
- Working environment: Temperature: +5~40 DegreeC; Atmospheric pressure: 860hPa~1060h; Relative humidity: 20%~90%; no strong vibration and no corrosive gas.
- Storage environment: Temperature: -20~+55 DegreeC; Relative humidity: ≤90%, no condensation; No corrosive gas and well-ventilated
- A bracket
- A power cord
- A user manual
- Two fuses
We Also Recommend
Contec CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
BPL Cardiart 6108T ECG Machine (Single Channel)
BPL Cardiart 108T ECG Machine
Contec CMS 60D-Handheld Pulse Oximeter