DeVilbiss Sleepcube BiPAP ST - DV 56SKU ID: shopify_IN_3536938008676_27487234097252
- Save Rs. 17,000
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Features of DeVilbiss BiPAP ST - DV 56
- Modes : S/T
- Features the following operating modes: CPAP, Spontaneous, Spontaneous Timed and Timed only
- SmartCode remote data compliance feature included, which encodes usage data into a series of letters and numbers that can be easily decrypted using free software or online
- One of the quietest CPAP’s on the market, only 26 dBA
- You can operate the DeVilbiss SleepCube BiLevel ST from a 12V DC source such as that found in a motor home (not with a heated humidifier) and will switch to AC power automatically if connected and available
- Large backlit LCD and a simple, easy-to-use patient menu- even in the dark.
- The Auto On/Off feature is user-friendly; starting the flow of air on breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when the mask is removed
- Visual mask off alert feature
- Supplied with 6ft tubing as standard. Optional 10 ft patient tubing is available
- Flow rounding comfort feature is included
- Integrated event detection feature
- The customizable trigger of this SleepCube range can be adjusted on a scale of 1 – 10 (1 being most sensitive)
- WARRANTY - 2 YEARS
Product specifications of DeVilbiss BiPAP ST - DV 56
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 10.7 x 16.5 x 17.5 cm
- Weight: 1.22 kg
- Pressure range of between: 3 and 25 cm H20
- Electrical Requirements AC: 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Electrical Requirements DC: 10.4 - 15 V, 5 Amps
- Maximum Power Consumption: 65 watts (from an AC power source)
- BiLevel Pressure Range: 3 - 25 H20
- Operating Temperature Range: 5° C to 40° C
- Operating Humidity Range: 0 % to 95 % R.H. non-condensing
- Operating Atmospheric Conditions: Sea Level to 2600 m
- Sound level: 26 dBA (tested per ISO 17510)
- Operation Modes: CPAP, Spontaneous, Spontaneous Timed and Timed only
CONTENT OF BOX
- Basic Unit
- Power cord
- Carry Bag
- User Guide
The SleepCube BiLevel DeVilbiss BiPAP ST - DV 56 device is designed to improve the breathing of patients suffering from spontaneous breathing. Unlike a ventilator, it will not fully assure the patient's breathing, but rather helps a patient suffering from chronic respiratory failure, difficulty breathing or obstructive sleep apnea; it is administered via a mask and is non-invasive.
The DeVilbiss BiPAP ST - DV 56 automatically synchronizes with the patient's breathing pattern, alternating between IPAP (inspiratory pressure) and EPAP (expiratory pressure).
The BiLevel ST can also be set to a timed mode, where the clinician sets the BPM (breaths per minute) and the% IPAP; or it can be set to a combination of spontaneous and scheduled operations, where the unit cycles in response to the patient's respiratory rate, but proceeds to the scheduled operation if the patient is not breathing within the programmed interval
We Also Recommend
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal
BMC P2 Nasal Pillow with Headgear
BMC iVolve F1A Full Face with Headgear