DeVilbiss Sleepcube Auto CPAP - DV54SKU ID: shopify_IN_3536879517796_27487050006628
- Save Rs. 23,100
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Features of DeVilbiss Auto CPAP - DV54
- AutoAdjust technology of DeVilbiss Auto Cpap ensures that you have the optimal pressure for your therapy throughout the night by continuously adjusting the pressure to suit your needs
- The quietest automatic CPAP among the best-selling devices - only 26 dBA
- Eight-foot power cord length provides greater flexibility in positioning - no bulky power brick on the cord
- The large backlit LCD display and easy-to-follow patient menu
- Auto ON/OFF function
- The extra air inlet and fine particle filter included
- Large non-slip pads at the bottom of the unit to minimize movement on the bedside table during the night
- The longest warranty is available on any CPAP machine.
- WARRANTY: 2 - year
Product Specifications of DeVilbiss Auto CPAP - DV54
- Size : 4.2”H x 6.5”W x 6.9”D (10.7cm x 16.5cm x 17.5cm)
- Weight: 1.22 kg (2.7 lbs.)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 65 watts max from AC power source (flow generator only)
- Pressure Range: 3-20 cmH2O
- Operating Temperature Range: 41?F to 104? F (5?C to 40?C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 0% to 95% RH non-condensing
- Operating Atmospheric Conditions: Sea level to 9,000 feet (2743 m)
- Storage & Transportation Temperature Range : \ -40°F to +158°F (-40°C to 70°C)
- Storage & Transportation Humidity Range: 0% to 95% RH non-condensing
- Maximum Limited Pressure: 20 cmH2O under normal use
- Sound Pressure Level: 26 dBA
- Sound Power Level: 38 dBA
- Humidity Output (in the operating flow range) ?10 mgH2O/l air
- Size 2.6” H x 6.3” W x 8.4” D (6.6 cm x 16.0 cm x 21.3 cm)
- Weight 1.75 lbs. (0.794 Kg)
- Power Consumption 85 Watts DV5HH
- Electrical Requirements . 100-240VAC, 0.95 A
CONTENT OF BOX
- DeVilbiss Auto CPAP
- 6 foot CPAP tube
- Carrying Bag
- Patient Manual
- Power Cord
The IntelliPAP AutoAdjust unit can be used in conventional CPAP and AutoAdjust modes. AutoAdjust functions include Automatic pressure setting based on density and event type Adjustable definition of apnea and hypopnea (percentage and duration) Adjustable upper and lower pressure limits Adjustable delay setting up to four hours Automatic detection of mask conditions and ultra-sensitive snoring detection learn more about snoring DeVilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAdjust and flow-based algorithm.
DeVilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAdjust: This device offers patented SmartFlex® technology which offers three comfort settings, each setting equivalent to an exact H20 pressure drop of 1 cm at expiration. DeVilbiss SmartFlex also includes a patented Flow Rounding that changes the slope of the pressure waveform during the transition from prescription pressure to SmartFlex setting and vice versa. This allows for a smooth transition and decreases the likelihood of waking the CPAP user. There are six levels of flow rounding, level 0 having the steepest slope and the fastest transition and level five having the smoothest slope and the slowest transition.
We Also Recommend
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face
BMC P2 Nasal Pillow with Headgear
BMC iVolve F1A Full Face with Headgear