DeVilbiss Sleepcube BiPAP S - DV 55SKU ID: TTSA022
- Save Rs. 18,100
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Whisper quiet at 26dBA
- Free SmartCode therapy reports
- Three large buttons control nearly all functions for simple operation
- Auto on/off automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when mask is removed
- Includes an instructional DVD
WARRANTY: 2 Years
- Dimensions - 6.4 inches H x 6.5 inches W x 8.4 inches D
- Product Weight - 2.75 pounds CPAP / 4.45 pounds with Humidifier and CPAP
- Warranty - 2 Year
- Auto Altitude Adjustments - Yes, up to 8500 ft
- Data Storage Capacity - SmartCode is a simple and easy way to review your sleep phases without the need to purchase the software. Starting the day after your first treatment, the IntelliPAP machine begins to display SmartCode messages on your machine's LCD screen. Each message is a unique encrypted code that contains the results of your CPAP sleep therapy. The IntelliPAP quickly confirms compliance using the Adherence Score. Doctors use the Adherence percentage score to determine whether a user is in compliance with CPAP LCD (Local Coverage Determination). SmartCode reports Adherence based on the best consecutive thirty days of usage. Codes can be generated for the following calendar schedule: 1 Day, 7 Days, 30 Days, 90 Days and Cumulative
- Filters - Extra Air Inlet and Fine Particle Filters Included
- Manufacturer - DeVilbiss
- Mask Off Alert - Yes
- Noise Level - 26 dBA
- Pressure - 3-25 cm H20
- Ramp Time - 0 – 45 min (in 5-minute increments)
- Starting Ramp Pressure - 3 cm H20 EPAP (or CPAP), increments of 0.5
- Software Features - The SmartLink Therapy Management system is available as an added feature; SmartLink provides a simple means of monitoring and recording CPAP usage and evaluating the effectiveness of CPAP therapy. SmartLink can be added to any IntelliPAP model, instantly increasing its capability. Stored data is transferred to a computer via an SD card for analysis by the SmartLink software package. Once the patient monitoring period is complete, then the module can be removed and placed on another IntelliPAP unit.
CONTENT OF BOX
- DeVilbiss DV 55
- 6 foot CPAP tube
- Carrying Bag
- Patient Manual
- Power Cord
We Also Recommend
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face
BMC P2 Nasal Pillow with Headgear
BMC RESmart GII Auto BiPAP T25T With Humidifier