Devilbiss HumidifierSKU ID: TTSA025
- Save Rs. 1,500
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Features of Devilbiss Humidifier
- Work with all the Devilbiss CPAP
- Fully Integrated - no cords means less clutter
- Adjustable Range - set the heater from 1 to 10 for individually tailored comfort
- Compatible - works with your standard or AutoAdjust IntelliPAP machine
- WARRANTY - 3 YEARS
Product Specifications of Devilbiss Humidifier
The heater controls and status are located on the keypad and display.
- Heater Setting Control Buttons
- Heater Power LED
Controlling the Humidity
The heater setting can be adjusted in a range of 1 to 10. The optimum temperature setting is dependent on the ambient temperature and humidity of your room. If your room temperature is low and/or the relative humidity is high, then a lower temperature setting may be necessary for optimum comfort. The heater setting of 1 results in a heater plate temperature of approximately 84°F (29°C). The heater setting of 10 results in a heater plate temperature of approximately 149°F (65°C)
Humidifier Water Chamber
- Allow the device to cool down for at least 10 minutes. Press down on the chamber release latch and pull out the water chamber from the cradle
- Separate the chamber halves by pressing forward on the chamber disassembly lever and lifting the lid of the chamber
- Remove the sealing gasket from the chamber lid
- Wash the parts in a solution of warm water and mild dishwashing detergent
CONTENT OF BOX
- Water Chamber
We Also Recommend
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face
BMC P2 Nasal Pillow with Headgear
BMC iVolve Full Face with Headgear