EDAN SE- 3 ECG MachineSKU ID: TTHE080
- Save Rs. 2,500
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 2-4 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Foldable LCD screen with waveform display and parameters configurable.
- High-resolution thermal printer.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, AC/DC power supply.
- Well designed membrane keyboard.
- Muti-languages selectable.
- 100 patient data storage.
- Data transmission to PC via RS232/Ethernet port.
- USB Interface for patient data transportation.
- Compatible with an external printer for 12 leads to simultaneous printing.
- Complete digital filter, avoiding baseline drift, AC, EMG interference.
- Automatic baseline adjustment to optimize the printing position.
- Copy mode for additional copies of the latest auto-tested ECG.
- 3/6/12 leads to display simultaneously.
- Lead-Off detection and alert.
- Selectable report options: auto, manual, rhythm, and HRV analysis.
- Interpretation tested with an authoritative CSE database (option).
- WARRANTY - 2 YEARS
- Input Circuit: Defibrillator protection built-in.
- Lead: Standard 12 leads.
- Acquisition Mode: 12 leads simultaneously.
- A/D Converter: 12 bits / 24 bits (optional DE12 ECG board).
- Measurement Range: ± 5 mVpp.
- Time Constant: > 3.2 s.
- Frequency Response: 0.05 to 150 Hz (-3 dB).
- Calibration Voltage: 1 mV ± 3%.
- Sensitivity: 2.5, 5, 10, 20 (mm/mV).
- Input Impedance: > 50 MΩ.
- Input Circuit Current: < 0.05 µA.
- Noise Level: < 15 µVp-p.
- Baseline Adjustment: Automatic.
- Patient Leakage Current: < 10 µA (220 to 240 V).
- Patient Auxiliary Current: < 0.1 µA (DC).
Filter:EMG Filter: 25 Hz / 35 Hz / 45 Hz / OFF.
- DFT Filter: 0.05 / 0.15 / 0.25 / 0.5 Hz.
- 0.32/0.67 (optional DE12 ECG board).
- Lowpass Filter: 150 Hz / 100 Hz / 75 Hz.
- AC Filter: 50 Hz / 60 Hz.
- CMRR: 110 dB / 115 dB (optional DE12 ECG board).
- Auto: 3CH, 3/2CH, 3CH+R, 1CH, 1CH+1R.
- Manual: 3CH, 3/2CH, 1CH.
- Rhythm: Single rhythm lead.
- Rhythm Lead: Any lead selectable.
- AC: 100 to 115 V / 220 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Built-in Rechargeable Li-ion Battery: 14.8 V.
- More than 3 hours of continuous recording under battery supply.
- Recorder: Thermal printer.
- Record Paper: 80 mm x 20 m.
- Paper Speed: 5 mm/s, 6.25 mm/s, 10 mm/s, 12.5 mm/s, 25 mm/s, 50 mm/s (± 3%).
- Dimensions: 288 mm x 210 mm x 70 mm.
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg).
- Display: LCD.
- Input: > 100 kΩ ; Sensitivity 10 mm/V ± 5%.
- Output: < 100 kΩ; Sensitivity 1 V/mV ± 5%.
- Communication Interface: Ethernet, RS232.
CONTENT OF BOX
- ECG Cable
- (100x) Bio Protech Resting Tab Electrodes
- (10x) Unomedical 10-Lead Universal Clips
- Recording Paper (Roll, 80 mm x 20 m)
- Paper Roller
- Power Cord
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- (2x) Fuses
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Card
We Also Recommend
Niscomed Aqua 12 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100
Aqua 8 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor
Niscomed Aqua 7 Parameter Patient Monitor