HSG CatheterSKU ID: TTHC500
- Save Rs. 1,000
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
The easy-to-use and reliable MedGyn HSG Catheter is a latex-free balloon catheter with a rigid insertion sheath.Additional Product Information
A syringe is included for balloon inflation. The catheter is used to inject contrast media or saline into the uterus for Hysterosalpingography and Sonohysterography procedures.
Key Product Attributes
- The non-latex, soft, concentric balloon provides secure placement in the uterus or cervical canal and effectively seals to prevent retrograde leakage of saline or contrast media
- The open-ended, round distal tip is soft and short to minimize trauma to the cervical canal and uterine cavity
- The distal end-hole design allows for even distribution of saline or contrast media and accepts a .035” or .038” guidewire depending upon French size
- The malleable introduction sheath retains curvature to facilitate easy placement into the cervical canal
- Color-coded stopcocks on both catheter lumens: the blue stopcock is for balloon inflation, while the white stopcock is for saline/contrast media infusion
- Fixed volume syringe prevents over-inflation of the balloon
We Also Recommend
Protective Eye Wear
Surgical Face Mask - 3 ply with nose pin (Pack of 50)
Personal Protective Equipment Kit - 90 GSM with tape (PPE KIT)
Surgical Face Mask - 3 Ply mask without nose pin (Pack of 50)