MDF Sprague X Stethoscope- Black (MDF767X11)SKU ID: TTHC405
- Save Rs. 3,767
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- The MDF Deluxe Sprague Rappaport X Stethoscope with X-configuration dual-lumen acoustic tubing is the most advanced Sprague Rappaport used by healthcare professionals.
- Similar to the MDF 767 Sprague Rappaport, it is five stethoscopes in one for a full range of diagnostic applications and is traditionally trusted to detect faint heart sounds and murmurs.
- The innovative, patented X-configuration tubing eliminates the rubbing of traditional Sprague Rappaport dual tubing that can cause acoustic interference.
- Healthcare professionals can assess adult, pediatric, and infant patients using this classic, versatile design.
- The MDF Deluxe Sprague Rappaport X Stethoscope with X-configuration dual-lumen acoustic tubing is the most advanced Sprague Rappaport used by healthcare professionals. Similar to the MDF® 767 Sprague Rappaport, it is five stethoscopes in one for a full range of diagnostic applications and is traditionally trusted to detect faint heart sounds and murmurs. The innovative, patented X-configuration tubing eliminates the rubbing of traditional Sprague Rappaport dual tubing that can cause acoustic interference. Healthcare professionals can assess adult, pediatric, and infant patients using this classic, versatile design.
- The handcrafted zinc-alloy dual-head convertible chestpiece is precisely machined for high performance and durability. Full-rotation dual-output acoustic valve stem with green indicator dot allows the user to easily identify the active sound channel. Using the included accessory kit, the adult and pediatric diaphragm assemblies can be removed and replaced with adult, pediatric, and infant bells.
- Soft silicone ComfortSeal eartips are phthalate-free and clear for hygienic purposes. To ensure proper fit and isolation of sound, MDF ComfortSeal eartips are available in three sizes: small, regular, and large.
Ergonomax headset and Safetylock:
- Hand polished, pre-angled aluminum headset features a patented internal dual-leaf spring construction for durability. Patented SafetyLock eartip adaptors lead the industry in user safety.
- Constructed of latex-free PVC, the patented A2X is an A-Type redesigned with an X configuration and dual input. It maintains two sound transmission channels to preserve acoustic integrity while sealing out extraneous sounds, even in high-noise conditions. The thicker, denser PVC construction prevents cracking and wearing.
All MDF Instruments Stethoscopes include a Lifetime Warranty and Free-Parts-for-Life. Our lifetime warranty covers all defects that may occur due to manufacturing and also includes tubing!
2 extra sets ComfortSeal eartips, spare ultrasensitive diaphragm, and ID tag.
We Also Recommend
Protective Eye Wear
Surgical Face Mask - 3 ply with nose pin (Pack of 50)
Personal Protective Equipment Kit - 90 GSM with tape (PPE KIT)
Surgical Face Mask - 3 Ply mask without nose pin (Pack of 50)