Niscomed Multi Parameter Patient Monitor CMS 6000CSKU ID: TTHE205
- Save Rs. 8,000
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
A light weight, compact and portable Multi Parameter Patient Monitor (8.4") (3 Para/5 Para) features high resolution color TFT display and is suitable for Arrhythmia analysis and S-T segment analysis in neonatal, paediatric and adult patients. Further, this features 72 hours graphic and tabular trends of all parameters on the touch screen monitor with great level of accuracy.
- Method Oscillometry
- Modes Manual / Auto / Continuous
- Auto Measure time Adjustable
- Measurement range 10-270mmHg
- Lead Mode 3-Iead Or 5-lead
- Lead Selection I, II, III, avR, avL, avF, v
- Heart rate range Adult: 15-300bpm, pediatric /
- Neonatal 15-300bpm
- ECG waveform 2 channels
- Accuracy ±1 bpm or±1 %, Whichever is greater
- S-T segment detection: Measurement range 0.2mv~2.0mv
- Alarm Yes, audible and visual alarm, alarm events review
- High resolution 12.1” or 8.4” color TFT display
- Lightweight, compact and portable
- ECG, SPO2, NIBP, RESP, 2-TEMP, PR
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- ECG wave forms of 7-leads display on the same screen
- +72-hours graphic and tabular trends of all parameters
- 72 alarm events of all parameters recall
- 32 seconds full-disclosure waveform review
- 500 NIBP measurement data can be stored and recall
- Data and wave forms color can be adjustable
- Arithmetic analysis and S-T segment analysis
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patient
- Measurement range 0-100%
- Accuracy 70-100%, ±2% 0-69%, unspecified
- Range 20-254 pm
- Accuracy ±3bpm
- Method RA-LL impedance
- Range Adult: 0-120 rpm;pediatric/neonatal: 0-15 rpm
- Apnea alarm yes
- Range 0-50 °C
- Accuracy ±0.1 °C
- Channel Dual - channel
ETCO2, IBP, Printer Networking
WARRANTY- 1 Year
We Also Recommend
Aqua 12 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor
Aqua 8 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 8000