Philips A40 NIV Ventilator with Battery Backup BIPAPSKU ID: TTSA154
- Save Rs. 25,000
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Philips BIPAP A40 is designed to provide effective long-term therapy for patients suffering from conditions such as sleep apnea and other chronic respiratory challenges.
|Dimensions||21.6 cm x 19 cm x 11.5 cm (W x L x H)|
|Inspiratory Time||0.5 - 3 sec|
|Breath Rate||0 - 40 bpm (4 - 40 bpm in T mode)|
|Noise Level||Less than 30 dBA at 10 cm H2O|
The device simultaneously monitors and adjusts pressure support to maintain TTV (Target Tidal Volume). Set to Auto breath rate, the device adjusts the backup breath rate based on the patient’s spontaneous respiratory rate.
Philips BIPAP A40 gives pressure support up to 40 Cm H20 and comes with best in Industry 5 hours battery backup to provide uninterrupted ventilatory support for Tracheostomy and Non-invasive therapy based patients. Comes with the Philips Patented AVAPS-AE technology
- Ventilation modes: CPAP, S, S/T, PC, T, AVAPS-AE
- IPAP/EPAP: 4 – 40 cm H2O / 4-25 cm H2O
- Rise time: 1(100ms) – 6 (600ms)
- Monitoring: Pressure, tidal volume, minute ventilation, respiration rate, leak
- Breath rate: 0 – 40 bpm
- Target tidal volume: 200 – 1500 ML
- Filters: Foam and optional ultra-fine
- Hybrid ventilation: AVAPS (Average Volume Assured Pressure Support)
- AVAPS rate: 0.5 to 5 cm H2O/min
- Inspiratory time: 0.5 to 3 sec
- Alarms: Patient disconnection, apnea, low minute ventilation, low tidal volume, high respiratory rate
- Humidification: System One humidity control and ‘Dry Box’ technology
- Noise level: 30 dBa AT 10 cm water
- Data Management: EncorePro 2 and DirectView software Compatible with oximetry module
- Battery backup: 5-9hrs at IPAP 15 / EPAP 4 cm H2O and 12 BPM
CONTENT OF BOX
- Power Adapter
- SD Card
- User Manual
Warranty : 2 Years
We Also Recommend
BMC CPAP Machine RESmart GII Auto CPAP with Humidifier
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal Mask
BMC F2 Full Face Mask with Headgear (CPAP & BiPAP Machine)