Philips Dreamstation Auto BiPAP RespironicsSKU ID: shopify_IN_4073217753149_29999775318077
- Save Rs. 21,200
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- SmartRamp - maintains a constant lower pressure until the device detects that you require more pressure.
- The user screen and control knob is located on the edge of the machine making it easier to read and control while in bed.
- The DreamStation has a built-in sensor to detect ambient light and dims the screen in a dark room while brightening when the room has lights on.
- Opti-Start - monitors the average pressure needed and begins therapy at that pressure.
- Heated Humidifier water chamber is accessible from the top of the machine making it easier to remove, fill and replace in the BiPAP.
WARRANTY - 2 YEARS
- Modes - CPAP, S, Auto bipap
- Ventilation Pressure - UPto 25cm H20
- Breaths per minute - 1 to 30 (the increment is 1 breath)
- Ventilation Features - Digital Auto-Trak, No settings – fully automated triggering cycling and leak compensation
- Automated Airway Management (AAM) - Max. EPAP: 4 to 25 cm H2O, Min. EPAP: 4 to 25 cm H2O, Pressure Support: 0 to 26 cm H2O
- Inspiration Time - 0.5 to 3.00 seconds (the increment is 0.1 seconds)
- Rise Time - 1 to 6
- Ramp Time - 5 to 40 minutes (the increment is 5 minutes)
- Flex Pressure Relief - 0 to 3 (only in S-mode)
- Data storage capacity (minimum) - SD card: 6 months, Onboard: 3 months
- Filters - Reusable pollen; disposable ultra- fine
- Device controls - LCD, control dial/push button
- Humidification (Optional) - Heated humidification, fixed, adaptive (standard 15mm or 15 mm heated tube)
- Mask (Optional) - Dreamwear Nasal Mask
- Dimensions - 15.7 x 19.3 x 8.4 cm (w/o humidifier), 29.7 x 19.3 x 8.4 cm (w/ humidifier)
- Weight - 1.33 kg/2.94 lbs (w/o humidifier), 1.98 kg/4.37 lbs (w/ humidifier) including power supply
- Electrical requirements - 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0- 1.0 A
CONTENT OF BOX
- DreamStation BiPAP
- User Manual
- Carrying Case
- Power Cord
- Power Supply
- SD Card
- Flexible Tubing
- Reusable Pollen Filter
- Disposable Ultra-Fine Filter
- Humidifier (Optional)
- Heated Tubing (Optional)
We Also Recommend
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face
BMC P2 Nasal Pillow with Headgear
BMC iVolve Full Face with Headgear