Philips Respironics BiPAP A40SKU ID:
- Save Rs. 28,256
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 2-4 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
|Dimensions||21.6 cm x 19 cm x 11.5 cm (W x L x H)|
|Inspiratory Time||0.5 - 3 sec|
|Breath Rate||0 - 40 bpm (4 - 40 bpm in T mode)|
|Noise Level||Less than 30 dBA at 10 cm H2O|
|Target Tidal Volume||200-1500 ml (when AVAPS enabled)|
|Rise Time||1 (100 ms) - 6 (600 ms)|
|DC Voltage||12-24 V|
|Ventilation Modes||CPAP, S, S/T, PC, T, AVAPS-AE|
- Tailored ventilation because every patient is different.
- The bi-level ventilator BiPAP A40 has been designed to combine ease-of-use and comfort with technological innovations that adapt to patient's condition to deliver enhanced therapy.
- Based on a familiar platform, BiPAP A40 comes with well-known and clinically proven Respironics technology such as Auto-Trak, AVAPS and a Dry Box humidifier design. The device is capable of non-invasive and invasive pressure ventilation, up to 40 cmH2O, providing treatment for
- Hybrid ventilation: AVAPS (Average Volume Assured Pressure Support) AVAPS-AE
- IPAP: 4 – 40 cm H2O
- EPAP: 4 – 25 cm H2O
- System One humidity control and ‘Dry Box’ technology
- Monitoring :Pressure, tidal volume, minute ventilation, respiratory rate, leak, I/E ratio
- Battery Back- up :Detachable battery module: 5 hours at IPAP 12 cm H2O / EPAP 7 cm H2O and 12 bpm
- Data management :EncorePro 2 and Direct View software; Compatible with oximetry module; Advanced detection of residual respiratory events (Apnea/Hypopnea Index, Obstructed Airway Apnea, Clear Airway Apnea, Hypopnea, Periodic Breathing, RERA, Large Leak and Snore)
- Remote control: Compatible with PC Direct
- Polygraph and polysomnograph connections :Direct connection to Alice PDx and Alice6 PSGs, AOM to connect to most PSG systems
We Also Recommend
BMC RESmart GII Auto CPAP with Humidifier & Hose
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal Mask
BMC Nasal Pillow Mask
BMC iVolve Full Face Mask with Headgear