Philips Respironics Remstar Auto A Flex CPAPSKU ID: TTSA058
- Save Rs. 9,200
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Advanced event detection
- Opti-Start feature
- A-Flex for comfort
- System One Resistance Control
- Mask fit check
- Waveform reports
- Oximetry module
- On-board memory
- Smart ramp
- Encore patient management system
- SD card and wired, wireless, and broadband Modem capable
- Warranty: 2 years
- Mode of Operation - Auto Mode or Fixed pressure mode
- Special User Features -C-Flex, C-Flex plus, A-Flex: Resistance Control: Humidity Control: Heated tubing:
- Pressure Range - 4cm min 20cm max
- Ramp Time - 0-45 minutes patient adjustable
- Starting Ramp Pressure – 4 to patient adjustable
- Filters - optional ultra-fine (Disposable)
- Device Set-up - On-Screen Display and Control Dial/Knob
- Data Storage Capacity (Min) - Display: Compliance, AHI, Leak, Pressure 7-Day and 30-Day averages
- Data Storage Content - AHI, Median pressure, Leak
- Compliance Meter - Breathing Detection
- Altitude Compensation - Automatic
- Electrical Requirements - 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (An adapter will be needed to plug the CPAP into a wall outlet outside the US
- Humidifier - Heated with Humidity control which senses ambient humidity in the room
- DC Power - DC cable in development but not yet released
- AC Power - This system operates automatically between 110v and 240v AC.
- Actual Weight - 3lbs 1.36kg
- Dimensions - 7" L x 5.5" W x 4" H ,18 cm L x 14 cm W x 10 cm H
- System One REMStar Auto CPAP Machine
- System One REMStar Power Supply and Cord
- Travel Carrying Case
- SD Memory Card
- Reusable Foam Filter (2)
- Patient Manual
- Patient Circuit
- Mask: comfort gel nasal m@sk (based on selection of variant)
We Also Recommend
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face
BMC RESmart GII Auto BiPAP T25T With Humidifier
BMC P2 Nasal Pillow with Headgear