Romsons Urobag Care Set with Non-Return Valve DB-1060LSKU ID:
- Save Rs. 330
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
The Romsons Leg Bag Set Urine Bag is suitable for day & night use for incontinence and comes with pair of elastic straps
- These urine bags are manufactured from soft clinical grade PVC sheeting and are available with T type bottom outlet
- The urine collection bag has a non-return valve to prevent the back flow of urine
- These urine collection bags are printed with an easy to read scale and are convenient for tying on thigh with optional elastic straps
- The urine bags comes with a smooth kink resistant tubing with tapered connectors which facilitates secure connection with penile sheath
- The capacity of the urine bag is 800 ml and is available in a standard packing of 10 bags per box
- As the name suggest, urine collection bags are used to collect and temporarily store urine. It is attached to a catheter (tube) that is connected to the patient's bladder through the urethra and the urine is passed through this tube into the urine bag. Such devices are used by people that may be suffering from urinary incontinence/ leakage, difficulty in urination, urinary tract infections, during and after certain types of urological and gynaecological surgeries, and other ailments.
- Urine bags are made from medical grade PVC that is non-toxic and safe to use. It is important to ensure the quality of the PVC that is used to manufacture the urine bags.
- Urine bags are available either as a leg bag or a drainage bag. A Leg urine bag is attached to the patients thigh with elastic or Velcro straps and allows them to move freely during the day. They have a small holding capacity in comparison to a drainage urine bag and need to be emptied and cleaned more frequently. A drainage urine bag is used for patients that may be in wheelchairs or beds and are not attached to the patients body. They can be used for a longer period of time and are commonly used during the night while the patient is asleep.
- It is advised to empty the drainage bag every four to eight hours, or if it becomes filled before then. Do not let the drain tube touch the container the urine is draining into, when emptying the bag. Wash hands with soap and water before and after touching the catheter or drainage bag.
- Most urine bags are not recommended to be re-used for more than a month even with thorough cleaning every time the bag is drained. If the bag looks dirty or smells bad, then it should not be used and disposed off immediately.
We Also Recommend
Venus Protective Eye Wear
3M Littmann Spare Parts Kit - Classic III Stethoscopes - Black 40016
Omron Large Cuff CL24
Contec ECG Paper Roll 3-Channel (Pack of 10)