Tynor Foot Drop Splint (Rt/Lt) (Product Code D-17)SKU ID: TTOC47A
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Made of Polypropylene for better life and durability. It has good resilience and a strong leaf-spring action, which provides push required in the swing phase of the walk. It can be customized using a hot air gun. Thin construction allows its use inside the shoe.
- Anatomical shape provides good weight distribution and maintains the foot in the functional, dorsiflexion position.
- Top Padding is made out of durable closed-cell PE foam, which is hypoallergenic, latex-free non-toxic and odorless. 3D air-filled cushion pad provides the required comfort and air ventilation.
- Sizes Available: CH, S, M, L
Foot Drop Splint is designed with a dorsal shell made of polypropylene with a leaf spring action to arrest the plantar flexion movement and lift the foot. It supports and stabilizes the ankle and foot in all foot drop conditions. Designed to aid in swing phase toe clearance and to reduce plantar flexion impact in the early stance.
- Effective foot lift and leaf spring action
- Can be worn with any shoe
- Thin-walled and lightweight
We Also Recommend
Tynor walker Boot (Short)
Tynor Coccyx Cushion Seat (Product Code H-13)
Tynor PF Night Splint (Derotation) (Product Code D-41)
Tynor Foot Drop Splint With Liner (Rt/Lt) (Product Code D-43)