Tynor Functional Knee Support (Product Code D-09)SKU ID: TTOC050A
- Save Rs. 145
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Functional Knee Support offers the advantage of controlled compression around the knee and rigid lateral support and immobilization. It allows normal flexion and free movement of the knee joint. Because of the front opening is convenient to apply and remove.
- Easy application.
- Better deloading
- Controlled compression.
- Perfect lateral splinting.
- Anatomical design
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
- Biaxial heavy duty aluminum hinge mimics the natural knee joint, ensures full weight-bearing and allows free flexion movement.
- Four-way stretchable fabric provides controlled and comfortable compression but no buckling, or vasoconstriction.
- Open patella design release patellar pressure, hold the patella in position.
- Wrap design with anterior closing is easy to apply and remove on swollen or asymmetric knees or geriatric patients. Allows customized compression and offers flexibility in sizing.
- Ergonomic design with anti-tourniquet straps ensures no constriction to blood flow, but the better grip of the product to the body. Anatomic construction provides better functionality and a snug fit.
We Also Recommend
Tynor walker Boot (Short)
Tynor Coccyx Cushion Seat (Product Code H-13)
Tynor PF Night Splint (Derotation) (Product Code D-41)
Tynor Foot Drop Splint With Liner (Rt/Lt) (Product Code D-43)