Contec CMS 5100 Patient MonitorSKU ID: TTHE039A
- Save Rs. 6,010
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Features Of Contec Patient Monitor CMS 5100:
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patient
- Parameters measured: SPO2, NIBP, Pulse Rate, Temperature.
- Applicable for medicine, surgery, ICU/CCU, emergency room, paediatrics, obstetrics, and gynaecology
- 8” high brightness TFT LCD display
- Parameters: NIBP, SpO2 and pulse rate
- High brightness LED display of NIBP, SpO2 and pulse rate with red and yellow highlight LED
- Memory: Built-in Flash Memory
- Up to 2000 groups NIBP data storage and 78000 groups SpO2 data storage for up to 48 hours
- Powerful data storage and management (including trend table)
- Adjustable Visual and Audio alarms
- Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery backup (up to 4-6 hrs of working)
- Can be used for indoor and outdoor monitoring
Uses Of Contec Patient Monitor
Contec patient monitor is an electronic device used for monitoring, measuring and recording various vital signs of the patient such as blood pressure, heart rate, glucose level for diabetic patients, body temperature and more. They are extremely useful to detect danger or health complications and monitor the progress of at-risk or bedridden patients, especially in the intensive care unit (ICU). Contec CMS 5100 patient monitor can be used to achieve a comprehensive diagnosis of the patient’s health.
Working Of Contec Patient Monitor
Contec CMS 5100 patient monitor comes with sensors that capture vital information about the patient’s health. These are attached to the patient's body and the data collected is then passed on to the capital equipment which is a monitor for further processing and interpretation and then presented to the doctors. The data transmission happens through interconnecting solutions like wires or PCBs. But this data needs to be converted into a readable format before presenting it to the doctors. This is done by an in-built software which breaks down the complex codes and simplifies the data in a readable format.
Product Specifications Of Contec Patient Monitor CMS 5100
- Method: Oscillometry
- Mode: Manual/Auto/Continuous
- Measurement Range: 25-260mmHg
- Resolution: 1mmHg
- NIBP Accuracy: ±5mmHg
- Alarm: SYS/DIA/MAP
- Measurement range: 0%-100%
- Resolution: 1%
- Accuracy: ±2% (70%-100%) 0%-69% unspecified.
- Alarm range: 0-100%
- Measurement range: 10 - 270
- Resolution: 1bpm
- Accuracy: ±2pm or ±2%
- Can measure temperature of adults, pediatric and neonatal patients.
- Dimension (LxWxH): 191 x 160 x 244 (mm)
- Net Weight: 1.5 kg
Content Of Box: Contec Patient Monitor
- Power connector and adaptor
- Adult/Neonatal cuff + cable (based on selection)
- SpO2 probe
- Temperature probe
- User manual
Warranty: 1 Year
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
Do we get both adult and neonatal probes with the contec patient monitor?
Standard pack contains only adult probe but you get the option of selecting any of the required probes from adult, pediatric and neonatal.
What is the display size, and battery backup?
The screen size is 2.8 inches with high brightness TFT LCD display and the battery backup is 4-6 hrs approx.
Can it be used to take the temperature?
Yes, you are given a temperature probe using which you can record the temperature.
How many days of warranty does it have on contec patient monitor?
The Contec patient monitor has a 1-year warranty.
How to install the Contec patient monitor?
Watch our video on how to install Contec patient monitor to learn about the installation process.
Why are patient monitors important?
They are important because they help in detecting critical changes, prevent further complications through constant monitoring and reduce hospitalisation.
How much does this machine cost?
Contec patient monitor price is ₹ 12,900.
Can this machine be used for outdoor monitoring?
Yes, Contec CMS 5100 patient monitor can be used for both indoor and outdoor monitoring.
What are the dimensions of this item?
The dimensions of this item are (LxWxH): 191 x 160 x 244 (mm) and it weighs 1.5 kg.
We Also Recommend
BPL Cardiart 6108T ECG Machine (Single Channel)
BPL Cardiart 108T ECG Machine
Contec CMS 60D-Handheld Pulse Oximeter
Contec Ambulatory BP Monitor ABPM 50
Very sustainable product
Product has all the things one needs in routine monitoring
Compared and found very close to accurate readings
Very fast delivery and product quality is good.
simple and ready to use.
The accuracy of the device is very nice and impressive