Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100 Patient MonitorSKU ID: TTHE039A
- Save Rs. 17,010
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Features of Contec Patient Monitor CMS 5100:
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patient
- Applicable for medicine, surgery, ICU/CCU, emergency room, pediatrics, obstetrics, and gynecology
- 2.8” high brightness TFT LCD display
- Parameters: NIBP, SpO2 and pulse rate
- High brightness LED display of NIBP, SpO2 and pulse rate with red and yellow highlight LED
- Memory: Built-in Flash Memory
- Up to 2000 groups NIBP data storage and 78000 groups SpO2 data storage for up to 48 hours
- Powerful data storage and management (including trend table)
- Adjustable Visual and Audio alarms
- Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery backup (upto 4-6 hrs of working)
- Can be used for indoor and outdoor monitoring
Warranty: 1 year
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS of Contec CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
- Method: Oscillometry
- Mode: Manual/Auto/Continuous
- Measurement Range: 25-260mmHg
- Resolution: 1mmHg
- NIBP Accuracy: ±5mmHg
- Alarm: SYS/DIA/MAP
- Measurement range: 0%-100%
- Resolution: 1%
- Accuracy: ±2% (70%-100%) 0%-69% unspecified.
- Alarm range: 0-100%
- Measurement range: 10 - 270
- Resolution: 1bpm
- Accuracy: ±2pm or ±2%
- Dimension (LxWxH): 191 x 160 x 244 (mm)
- Net Weight: 1.5 kg
CONTENT OF BOX
- Power connector and adaptor
- Adult/Neonatal cuff + cable (based on selection)
- SpO2 probe
- Tempeature probe
- User manual
Do we get both adult and neonatal probes with the contec patient monitor?
Inside the box in a standard pack only adult probe comes, but there is an option you can select any of the required probes from adult, pediatric and neonatal. Also, you will have the option to take 2 or 3 probes altogether with the additional charges.
What is the display size, and battery backup?
The screen size is 2.8 inches with high brightness TFT LCD display and the battery backup is 4-6 hrs approx.
Can it be used to take the temperature?
Yes, you are given a temperature probe using which you can record the temperature.
How many days of warranty does it have on contec patient monitor?
The Contec patient monitor has a 1-year warranty.
How to install the Contec patient monitor?
Please watch our video on how to install Contec patient monitor to learn about the installation process.
We Also Recommend
BPL ECG Machine: BPL Cardiart 6108T ECG Machine (Single Channel)
BPL Cardiart 108T ECG Machine
Contec CMS 60D-Handheld Pulse Oximeter
Contec Ambulatory BP Monitor ABPM 50