Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100SKU ID:
- Save Rs. 15,000
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 2-4 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 2-4 business days
Available all over India
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
7 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Contec Patient Monitor System/device CMS5100 is the latest technological device that is used in the providing vital information of a patient for monitoring purpose during treatments.
It consists of monitoring sensors, a processing component, and a screen display, which is also called a "monitor" that provides and record for medical professionals a patient's medical vital signs.
The Contec Monitor CMS5100 adopts Oscillometry for NIBP (Non-invasive Blood Pressure) measuring, Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology combining Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology for the measuring process.
With the help of Contec Monitor CMS5100, Systolic Pressure(SYS), Diastolic Pressure(DIA), Mean Pressure(MAP), SpO2 and Pulse rate(PR) can be accurately measured. It has a compact appearance with comprehensive functions and convenient operation. The Contec Patient Monitor CMS5100 is applicable for hospitals, community medical treatment and family.
Contec Patient Monitor System/Device - CMS 5100 Specifications:
- User-friendly interface.
- Display with 2.8'' (320×240) color TFT LCD and red and yellow highlight LED.
- Visual and audible alarm for Systolic Pressure(SYS), Diastolic Pressure(DIA), Mean Pressure(MAP), SpO2 and Pulse rate(PR), and upper and lower limit of alarm can be set.
- Unique Flash memory, storage for up to 2000 NIBP data and 78000 SpO2 data.
- Convenient and quick in inquiring measurement data, review for NIBP trend graph within 24-hour and SpO2 and Pulse rate(PR) trend graph within 20-hour.
Features of Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100:
- It is applicable for adult, paediatric and neonatal for all-round monitoring, easy operation and high cost performance.
- Be applicable for medicine, surgery, operating room, ICU/CCU, emergency room, obstetrics and gynaecology, paediatrics.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery for uninterrupted monitoring.
- Compact and flexible appearance, easy for carrying and be suitable for indoor and outdoor(in ambulance) monitoring.
- It can be used on table-top and also as a portable device.
- It runs on three modes: Manual, Auto and Continuous
Uses of Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100:
- CMS5100 Patient Monitor adopts Oscillometry for NIBP measuring, Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology combining Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology for SpO2 measuring.
- Systolic Pressure(SYS), Diastolic Pressure(DIA), Mean Pressure(MAP), SpO2 and Pulse rate(PR) can be accurately measured.
- Compact appearance, comprehensive functions, simple and convenient operation, which is applicable for hospitals, community medical treatment and family.
- Monitoring Heart and Pulse Rate has been the most widely used type for Contec Patient Monitor - CMS5100.
More information about Contec Patient Monitor- CMS 5100:
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS5100 has the highest level of monitoring excellence, consistent level of care, and comprehensive set of parameters in critical areas.
The clinically advanced and highly configurable Contec Patient Monitor - CMS5100 helps you stay a step ahead with clinical tools that meet the highest acuity patient needs.
The Contec Monitor- CMS5100 is an easy-to-use system that fits how you work and handle patient data, offering flexibility, scalability and exceptional customization.
The device allows for quick configuration based on patient acuity, type of use or clinical status.
Alarm management tools help to improve workflow when caring for patients who need constant check.
Order Now on Tentabs.in
We Also Recommend
Yuwell Mercury Sphygmomanometer
Yuwell Nebulizer Ultrasonic Mesh M102
Bionet Oxy9Wave Pulse Oximeter
Nellcor N600x Bedside Pulse Oximeter