BMC RESmart GII Auto CPAP with Humidifier & HoseSKU ID: TT0109
- Save Rs. 31,200
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 2-4 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 2-4 business days
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
7 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
BMC RESmart GII Auto CPAP Machine
BMC RESmart GII Auto CPAP Machine comes with Humidifier & Hose with an option to choose from Full Face F2 Mask and iVolve N2 Nasal Mask.
CPAP is a device/machine which applies mild air pressure on a continuous basis to keep the airways continuously open in people who are not able to breathe spontaneously on their own. The device is typically is used for those people who have problems with breathing, such as sleep apnea. CPAP is also used to treat preterm infants whose lungs have not yet fully developed.
There are a lot of devices for CPAP for sleep apnea treatment, but how do we choose the right device for sleep apnea diagnosis?
RESmart GII is a brand-new intelligent CPAP device, suitable for home and clinic therapy of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). The CPAP full face mask, with its intelligent platform, helps you breathe comfortably and enjoy your sleep. It plays a major role in dealing with obstructive sleep apnea - one of the major concerns for sleep disorders.
BMC RESmart GII Auto CPAP with Humidifier & Hose Features:
BMC RESmart GII Auto CPAP has a 3.5-inch LCD Display. With an exquisite control knob, the RESmart Generation II Series brings you unsurpassed operational experience. It also has a smooth interactive user interface, an ergonomic button design to provide users a simple and intuitive convenient experience.
ECO Smart Technology: The RESmart GII device homes an ‘Eco-Smart heating system’ with innovative dual water chambers design. This helps in having an accurate water quantity control, with real-time compensation. Eco Smart warm up, high efficiency, lower water bills are other features that come with the product.
iCode II: Compliance Data is encoded by QR code. High performance & high recognition speed.
- High-efficiency humidification
- Quieter therapy output
- Higher motor performance
- Remote data retrieve
Technical Specifications of BMC RESmart GII Auto CPAP with Humidifier & Hose:
|LCD Screen: 2.4 / 3.5 inches||Color: Black|
|Mode: CPAP / Auto||Sound: <30 dBA|
|Reslex: Off/1/2/3||Pressure Range: 4-20 cm H2O|
|Pressure Increment: 0.5 cm H2O||Ramp: 0-60 minutes|
|Weight: <1.5kg / <2.5kg with H60||Alert: Power Fail / High Leak|
|Humidity Level: Off / 1-5||Auto On/Off: Off (Default)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH) : 170x196x118mm / 290x196x134mm with H60||Power Supply: Input Range 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A max|
|Storage: SD Card||Warranty: 2 Years|
Contents of Bag:
- BMC REsmart CPAP
Optional (based on selection)
- Nasal Mask: iVolve N2 (Large, Medium or Small)
- Full Face Mask: F2 (Large, Medium or Small)
- Nasal Pillow Mask (Adjustable size)
Few Key Instructions of BMC RESmart GII Auto CPAP with Humidifier & Hose:
- This device, BMC RESmart GII Auto CPAP with Humidifier & Hose should only be used with the mask and accessories manufactured or recommended by BMC or with those prescribed by your physician. The use of any other masks and accessories may affect the device’s performance and may even have an affect on therapy effectiveness.
- If you suffer from chest discomfort, shortness of breath, stomach bloating, or severe headache when using BMC RESmart GII Auto CPAP machine, contact your physician or qualified medical personnel immediately
- Keep BMC RESmart GII Auto CPAP machine and the oxygen container away from heat, open flames, any oily substances, or other sources of ignition. DO NOT smoke in the area near G2S A20 / G2S C20 or the oxygen container.
- Regular cleaning of the device and its accessories are very important for the prevention of respiratory infections
- To avoid data loss or any damage to the SD card, the SD card can only be removed after the device stops delivering air.
- When you pull out the water chamber, do not touch the heating plate to avoid getting burned.
- QR Code information is available by simply rotating the knob on the device - Scan the code on the RESmart GII Auto CPAP - Click NEXT - You will access the ’Show Report’ interface - You can choose a simple or full report from 1 day to 1 year - You can also send your report to your homecare provider.
- If RESmart GII Auto CPAP is transferred to another patient, components in close contact with the previous owner, including the mask, headgear, tube, and air filter, should be replaced to prevent cross-infection
System Features of BMC RESmart GII Auto CPAP with Humidifier & Hose:
- Humidifier Indicator: Indicate the humidity level. There are five levels in total. The number of indicator lights that light up is directly proportional to the humidity level. If the indicator lights are off, it means the humidifier is turned off
- Mute Button: Press this button to mute the alert. However, if the problem causing the alert is not solved, the alert will sound again two minutes later
- Knob: Start treatment and adjust device settings
- Ramp Button: Enable the Ramp feature
- Display Screen Display menus for operation, messages, monitoring data, etc.
- Power Indicator: Indicates the power supply status
- SD Card Slot: Insert the SD card into this slot
- Air Outlet: Deliver pressurized air; connects to the tube
- Communications Port: Connected to external equipment (Not for connection to un-recommended devices)
- DC Inlet: An inlet for the DC power supply
- Filter Cap (Air Inlet): Place the cap on the air filter, which is used to filter dust and pollen in the air entering the device
We Also Recommend
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal Mask
BMC Nasal Pillow Mask
BMC RESmart GII BIPAP Y25T Machine with Humidifier
BMC iVolve Full Face Mask with Headgear