Niscomed ACES Anesthesia MachineSKU ID: TTHE001
- Save Rs. 211,000
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- 7" color LCD screen, different parameters distinguished by color for easy recognition
- Novel designed ventilator pneumatic system decreases the consumption of Oxygen
- Built-in "NO Water Vapor Coagulation" sampling device ensures ZERO maintenance
- Fast - release function by APL valve is comparable to high-end models
- Advanced one-button switch of manual/auto provides convenient pneumatic/auto controlling interchanges
- Optional AGSS device for more protection
- Dimensions(HxLXW): 1386x839x628mm
- Weight: 85Kg
- Storage Temperature: -20~+55°C
- Working Temperature: +10~+40°C
- Storage Humidity : <93%
- Mains: 100~240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Battery: 24V DC, minimum 120min
- Gas Supply: O2, N2O:0.28~0.6MPa
- Gas System: Oxygen supply failure alarm Oxygen supply, Oxygen Supply, O2 Flush: 25~75L/min
- Working Mode: Closed, Semi-closed, Semi-open
- Driven Mode: Pneumatically driven and electronically controlled
- Safety Valve: < 8kPa
- Operation mode: Man/Vent.
- Support 2 vaporizer (Selectatec® with interlock, optional standby vaporizer parking holder)
- Agent Type: Halothane, Enflurane, Isoflurane, Sevoflurane available
- Flowmeter : O2:0~1L/min;1~10L/min, N2O:0~1L/min; 1~10L/min
- Patient type : Adult, Pediatric
- Modes: IPPV; manual (OPTIONAL: SIPPV,SIMV,SPONT)
- Settings: Touch Key
- Tidal Volume: 0-1600ml
- Frequency: 4-100bpm
- I: E Ratio: 4:1-1:8
- PEEP: 0-20 cm H2O
- Inspiratory Plateau: Off,5%-60%Ti
- Monitor Display: Display: 7"color wide LCD screen
- Pressure:Ppeak,Pplat,Pmean, PEEP
- Volumes: MV, Vt
- Breath rate
- Gas: FiO2
- Graph Display: P-t,F-t waveform
- Alarm: High Airway Pressure/Low Airway Pressure, High Minute Volume/Low Airway Volume,High FiO2/Low FiO2, Continuous High Pressure, Power supply Failure, O2 Supply failure, Apnea
- Alarm Silence: <120 Seconds
We Also Recommend
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal
Yuwell Overbed Table - Adjustable Height
BMC Nasal Pillow Mask (P2)