Biocare iE 6 Digital 6-Channel ECG machineSKU ID: TTHE398
- Save Rs. 22,400
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- The 6-channel ECG Biocare IE-6 is a handy, easy to use, mobile, resting ECG device
- It has touchscreen display, alphanumeric keyboard and shortcut buttons for quick patient data input
- The large internal storage offers space for up to 1,500 ECGs
- With integrated thermo printer, the collected data can be immediately printed onto 112mm wide paper.
- The defibrillation protected Biocare IE-6 with evaluation and interpretation, provides a simultaneous presention of up to 12 leads on an 8 inch large LCD screen and offers 3 lead modes (auto, manual and rhythm).
- High-resolution 8" TFT-LCD display with touchscreen
- Simultaneous presention of up to 12 leads
- With pacemaker recognition
- Defibrillation protected
- Various modes: auto, manual, rhythm
- AC-, deep pass- and baseline shift filters
- Includes evaluation and interpretation
- Adjustable standby mode
- Various connection options (SD Card, USB)
- 15° angled display - for particularly easy readability
- With integrated lithium battery (2.5 hours of continuous operation with fully charged battery)
- Warning alarm from detached electrodes or low battery life
- Measured parameters: Heart frequency, PR interval, QRS time limit, QT/QTc interval, P/QRS/T axes, RV5/SV1 amplitude
- Dimensions: 25.7 x 29.1 x 10.6cm (L x W x H)
- Weight: approx. 2.3kg
Warranty: 1 Year
We Also Recommend
Contec CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
BPL Cardiart 6108T ECG Machine (Single Channel)
BPL Cardiart 108T ECG Machine
Contec CMS 60D-Handheld Pulse Oximeter