Biphasic DefibrillatorSKU ID: TTHE019
- Save Rs. 7,744
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Features of Biphasic Defibrillator
- Portable and lightweight.
- Easy to use with a direct function key.
- Large 7” color TFT screen display.
- User-friendly visual instruction on screen for easy operation of a device.
- Adult & pediatric paddles support.
- Instant ECG picks up through paddle.
- 3 leads (i, ii, iii ECG leads) monitoring with 2 leads display on screen.
- ECG and event recording and printing
- ECG, Spo2, NIBP monitoring options.
- Variable energy level selection at 2,3,5,7,10,20,30,50,70,100,150 & 200 joules
- Quick charge - less than 8 seconds.
- Printer, AED, Pacemaker, NIBP, Etco2 optional features.
- WARRANTY: 1 YEAR
Product Specifications of Biphasic Defibrillator
- Display :- 7"color TFT
- Display area :- 150mm x 90mm
- Dimensions :- H280 x W 330 x D220 mm (Max) without Paddle
- Weight :- Approx . 6 kgs.
- Unit ON-OFF:- By front panel keyboard, Encoder
- Operation:- User-adjustable high & low limit, Audible and visual alarming
- Alarm:- 24 hrs Graphical and tabular trend of ECG, SPO2, NIBP ETCO2
- Charge Discharge Control:- Charge and shock button on front panel and paddles.
- Energy: 2 to 200 Joules in 12 steps selection
- Charging Time: 6 seconds on Mans
- Patient impedance: 35ohms to 250 ohms
- Shock delivery: Through paddles
- Waveform: Biphasic Truncated Exponential
- Operating Temp: -5 degree to +50 degree C
- Humidity: Up to 95% non-condensing
- Power supply:
Input: 150 - 276 VAC, 50Hz
Battery: 12V, 4.5 Ah, Rechargeable (Sealed Lead Acid )
Backup time: 3hr min., on full charge in ECG mode, 70-100 shock of 150J
Waveform: Biphasic Truncated Exponential
AED shocks series:Energy level 200J
Charge command: Automatic After identifying shockable rhythm
Controls: Front panel button, shock
- Parameter :- ETCO2 RR
- Adapter :- Adult Pediatric , Neonate
- Measurement Mode :- Mainstream & Sidestream
- ETCO2 Range :- 0-100 mmHg
- Accuracy :- +/- 2 mmHg
- Respiration Range :- 0-120 bpm
We Also Recommend
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face Mask
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal Mask
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
Yuwell Overbed Table - Adjustable Height