Biphasic DefibrillatorSKU ID: TTHE019
- Save Rs. 7,744
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Features of Biphasic Defibrillator
- Portable and lightweight.
- Easy to use with a direct function key.
- Large 7” color TFT screen display.
- User-friendly visual instruction on screen for easy operation of a device.
- Adult & pediatric paddles support.
- Instant ECG picks up through paddle.
- 3 leads (i, ii, iii ECG leads) monitoring with 2 leads display on screen.
- ECG and event recording and printing
- ECG, spo2, nibp monitoring options.
- Variable energy level selection at 2,3,5,7,10,20,30,50,70,100,150 & 200 joules
- In built battery with 3 hrs backup time in monitor mode or to deliver 80-100 shock of 150 joules at full battery charge.
- Quick charge - less than 8 seconds.
- Printer, aed, pacemaker options
- WARRANTY: 1 YEAR
Product Specifications of Biphasic Defibrillator
- Display :- 7"color TFT
- Display area :- 150mm x 90mm
- Dimensions :- H280 x W 330 x D220 mm (Max) without Paddle
- Weight :- Approx . 6 kgs.
- Unit ON-OFF:- By front panel keyboard, Encoder
- Operation:- User-adjustable high & low limit, Audible and visual alarming
- Alarm:- 24 hrs Graphical and tabular trend of ECG, SPO2, NIBP ETCO2
- Charge Discharge Control:- Charge and shock button on front panel and paddles.
- Parameter :- ETCO2 RR
- Adapter :- Adult Pediatric , Neonate
- Measurement Mode :- Mainstream & Sidestream
- ETCO2 Range :- 0-100 mmHg
- Accuracy :- +/- 2 mmHg
- Respiration Range :- 0-120 bpm
We Also Recommend
Aqua 12 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor
Aqua 8 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 8000