BPL ECG Machine Cardiart Veterinary 6208 ViewSKU ID: TTVD04
- Save Rs. 2,200
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
The BPL Cardiart 6208 View is a simultaneous 3-channel ECG reading device with auto-summary. It has a built-in rechargeable battery and allows the simultaneous acquisition of 12 wires. It is equipped with a large LCD screen and has USB connectivity.
- Simultaneous 3 channel ECG recording with 12 lead simultaneous acquisition and Arrhythmia Detection in auto mode
- Large Colour LCD Display enabling the preview of ECG and preview of patient information entry
- Internal memory which allows storage of up to 200 ECGs
- The compact, lightweight (only 2.5 kg) ensures device portability
- Designed for safe use, both on a power line as well as battery
- High-performance Li-ion rechargeable battery enables mains independent operations and provides battery use after charging
- Removes interference from a power line, muscle tremor, etc. with automatic baseline correction
- Enables the storage and transfer of ECG recordings from an ECG machine to PC
- Facilitates transfer of ECGs from the device to USB in PDF format
- Data transfer to PC through Ethernet port, pacemaker detection (Optional)
|Floating Input circuit protection from defibrillation and pace maker
|Standard 12 lead
|12 leads simultaneously
|A / D Converter
|0.05Hz – 150 Hz
|1 mV ± 3%
|2.5. 5, 10, 20 (mm / mv)
|Input Circuit Current
|Anti Baseline Drift
|Power Supply AC
|300mm x 260mm x 75mm
|192 x 64 pixels LCD (Narrow Screen)
|External Input / Output
|Ethernet, Rs. 232, USB (optional)
CONTENT OF BOX
- Power Cord
- Patient cable
- Chest electrodes
- Limb Electrodes
- Thermal recording paper
Warranty: 1 Year
We Also Recommend
Contec Patient Monitor CMS 5100
Yuwell Overbed Table - Adjustable Height
Contec ECG Machine 3 Channel 300G
BPL ECG Machine Cardiart 6108T Single Channel