BPL Syringe Pump- ACURA S1SKU ID: TTHE210
- Save Rs. 4,032
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Acura S1 is a full-featured syringe infusion pump, designed to facilitate comprehensive solutions for critical care and general infusion applications.
Infusion Modes: Rate mode, Time mode, and Drug/Weight mode.
- LED & LCD dual display, high definition color display available
- Manual bolus & automatic bolus flow rate, time/volume, dosage/weight modes
- Double CPU ensures safety and reliability of injection
- Compatible with all standard syringes
- Unique direct pressure sensor, dynamic pressure valve, and picture display, 3 level occlusion sensitivities setting
- Drug library & wireless monitoring
- From Manufacturer
- 1 Year
Weight & Dimensions
- Product Dimension (mm): 305mm X 130mm X 108mm
- Product Weight: 1.9Kg
- Mode: Rate Mode, Time Mode, and Drug/Weight Mode
- Screen Size: 2.8Inch
- AC input voltage: 100 - 240 V
- Battery Backup: 8Hr.
- Battery capacity: 2000mAH
- Battery Type: NiMH
We Also Recommend
Aqua 12 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 8000
BPL Cardiart 6108 T ECG Machine