Contec Handheld ECG 90ASKU ID: TTHE321
- Save Rs. 6,990
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
ECG90A is an Electrocardiograph which can collect 12-lead ECG signal simultaneously and print waveform by the thermal printing system.
It is a 3-channel portable ECG machine
It features in, recording and displaying ECG waveform in AUTO/Manual mode, measuring and diagnosing ECG waveform parameters automatically, prompting for Lead off and Lack of paper, multi-language interface, case database management
- Dimension:-207mm (L) ×96mm (W) ×62mm (H)
- Power supply:-DC 12V adapter, 7.4V/2000mAh rechargeable lithium battery
- AC filter:-50Hz/60Hz (-20dB)
- EMG interference filter:-25Hz/35Hz (-3dB)
- Polarizing voltage:-±500mV
- Sampling frequency:-1000Hz
- Measurement parameters:- P-R interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, T Duration, Q-T interval, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5)+S(V1)
- Safety classification:-class I, type CF and defibrillation-proof applied part
- Sampling accuracy:-12-bit
- Input impedance:-≥50MΩ
- Input circuit current:-≤50mA
- Noise level:-≤15µVp-p
- Sensitivity:- 5, 10, 20 mm/mV ±5%, standard sensitivity: 10mm/mV±2%
- Calibration voltage:-1mV
- Patient leak current:-<10µA
- CMRR:->60dB, >100dB (add filter)
- Frequency response:-0.05Hz ~ 150Hz (-3dB~+0.4dB)
- Recording and displaying ECG waveform in AUTO/Manual mode
- Measuring and diagnosing ECG waveform parameters automatically
- Prompting for "lead Off" or "Lack of paper"
- This is a test performed commonly during regular health check-ups or heart check-ups. It may be recommended more often in people having cardiac disorders
- It is a non-invasive procedure and an ECG report generated through this process gives a lot of information of the heart to the doctor/technician trained on interpreting ECG reports.
- ECG machine can provide information on the heart rate and heart rhythm, the size of the chambers of the heart, any damage to the muscle in the walls of the heart, side effects of medication on the heart, find the cause of chest pain, monitor implanted mechanical devices such as pacemakers and abnormalities caused by other health conditions in the form of waveforms
- The heart's impulses generate the readings called an electrocardiograph. An ECG report is printed on special paper known as ECG paper. An ECG report is usually sought in cases like suspected myocardial infarction, cardiac murmur, cardiac arrhythmia, seizures, preoperative monitoring, etc.
- Optional interface languages (Chinese/English )
- Case database management
We Also Recommend
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face Mask
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal Mask
Yuwell Overbed Table - Adjustable Height