Lowenstein BiPAP Prisma ST 30SKU ID: TTSA152
- Save Rs. 35,000
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
The prismaLINE represents a new dimension in operating con - venience. The combination of state-of-the-art touch screen and smart Graphical User Interface makes possible unprecedented intuitive and therefore fast usage.
Prisma30ST is the means of choice for patients who suer from respiratory insuciency, e.g., position-dependent hypoventilation and/or COPD, and concurrent SDB (Sleep-Disordered Breathing). Equipped with the unique auto S/T mode with adjustable target volume, auto-EPAP and backup frequency, prisma30ST provides comfortable ventilation that quickly le-ads to lasting treatment success.
|Dimensions||170x 135 x 180mm|
- Ventilation modes: CPAP, APAP, S, T, S/T, autoS/T, aPCV
- Touch Screen
- Many possibilities: Broad pressure range (4 – 30hPa) and several adjustable parameters for greater flexibility in therapy settings
- Target volume ensured in any position
- Precise: Identification of periodic breathing, RERA, snoring, hypopnea and flow limitation
- Reliable: Apnea differentiation with FOT (Forced Oscillation Technique)
- For natural breathing: Optional auto-trigger (Trigger IN)
- High-resolution data for 14 days and detailed statistics for 366 Days
- Comfort functions such as autoSTART-STOP and softSTART
- Class II, Type BF
- AC input: 100-240V, 50-60Hz Class II
- Modes: CPAP, APAP, S, T, S/T, autoS/T, aPCV
- BPM: 0 up to 35
- Pressure Level: 4 cmH2O to 30 cmH2O
- Dimensions: 17cm x 13.5cm x 18cm
- Supplement Oxygen: optional with oxygen side port adapter
- FAA Approved
- Made By Loewenstein Medical, Germany
Warranty: 2 Years
CONTENT OF BOX
- Prisma 30ST Machine
- Carry Case
- Disposable Filter
- User Manual(EN)
- SD Memory Card
- Power Supply
We Also Recommend
BMC Auto CPAP Machine RESmart GII
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal Mask
BMC F2 Full Face Mask with Headgear (CPAP & BiPAP Machine)
BMC BiPAP Machine RESmart GII Y30T