NASAN Automatic External DefibrillatorSKU ID: TTHE479
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Charge Command : Automatic after identifying shockable rhythm
- Voice and Text prompts : Extensive text and audible messages to guide user
- Wave form : Biphasic truncated exponential
- Defibrillation Electrode : Self adhesive, adult pads
- AED Shock Series : Energy level 200J
- Shock to Shock Cycle time : Typically less than 20 seconds between shocks in a series.
- 20 sec delay time between two shocks
- Shock Command : Front panel button, shock
We Also Recommend
Contec CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
BPL Cardiart 6108T ECG Machine (Single Channel)
BPL Cardiart 108T ECG Machine
Contec CMS 60D-Handheld Pulse Oximeter