ResMed ApneaLink Air Sleep Apnea Testing DeviceSKU ID: TTSA148
- Save Rs. 44,010
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
RODUCT DESCRIPTIONApneaLink Air also works seamlessly with AirView to provide a comprehensive diagnostic software solution for sleep labs. Combined, ApneaLink Air and AirView empower sleep labs to efficiently manage each step of the diagnostic process. ApneaLink Air can streamline access to sleep apnea treatment and expand the number of patients your lab can take on.
ResMed’s ApneaLink Air provides performance and reliability in our most compact, lightweight and easy-to-use home sleep testing device ever. A cost-efficient, type III home sleep testing device, the ApneaLink Air is capable of recording up to five channels of information: respiratory effort, pulse, oxygen saturation, nasal flow and snoring.
- Efficient. ApneaLink Air works seamlessly with AirView™ to provide a comprehensive diagnostic software solution, empowering sleep labs to efficiently manage each step of the process.
- Detailed. ApneaLink Air differentiates between obstructive and central apneas, as well as CSR probability detection.
- Effective. By streamlining access to apnea treatment, the device can help expand the number of patients your lab can accept.
- Configurable. Analysis parameters allow adjustment of thresholds.
- Intuitive. Designed to make home testing easy, the one-touch stop/start operation and completion light make it clear to patients when evaluation begins and ends.
- Accurate. You’re provided with a clear diagnosis and effective reports that meet AASM and CMS definitions for hypopnea scoring guidelines.
- Comprehensive. Includes body positioning calculation to determine AHI when supine, side-lying, prone and upright.
- ApneaLink Air Recorder Device
- USB Cable
- Reusable Belt
- 3 Nasal Cannulas
- 1 Reusable Oximeter Soft Sensor
- ApneaLink Carry Bag
- EasySense Respiratory Effort Sensor
- XPOD LP Oximeter & Clip
- Software Installation CD & ApneaLink Air Patient Instructions
- 2 AAA Batteries
Warranty: 1 year
We Also Recommend
BMC RESmart GII Auto CPAP
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal Mask
BMC F2 Full Face Mask with Headgear (CPAP & BiPAP Machine)
BMC BiPAP Machine RESmart GII Y30T