Products 11 out of 595
Contec CMS 60D-Handheld Pulse Oximeter
Contec CMS-60C Handheld Pulse Oximeter
Contec Finger Pulse Oximeter CMS 50D
Doctroid Tabletop Pulse Oximeter 310 A
Niscomed - Pulse Oximeter FPO 93
OxyMed Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter
Omron Pulse Oximeter CMS50N
BPL Cleo Plus Table Top Pulse Oximeter
Dozee Contactless, Stress, Sleep, Heart and Respiratory Health Monitoring Device with Spo2
Bionet Oxy9Wave Pulse Oximeter
ChoiceMMed Vital Signs Monitor MD2000C
ChoiceMMed Vital Signs Monitor MD2000A
ChoiceMMed Handheld Pulse Oximeter MD300M
ChoiceMMed Fingertip Pulse Oximeter MD300C29
Finger Pulse Oximeter - FPO 50D
Tabletop Pulse Oximeter 310A
Hand Held Pulse oximeter- 410B
Hand Held Pulse Oximeter - 410 A
Contec Pulse Oximeter - CMS 70A ( Table top)
Pulse Oximeter Online
Pulse oximetry is a test that determines the amount of oxygen in the blood, also known as oxygen saturation. It is a simple, painless test to determine how well oxygen is being delivered to the body parts farthest from the heart, such as the arms and legs. The device can be attached to a finger, wrist, ear lobe, foot, or any other location where blood flow can be detected. The device shines a light through a comparatively transparent skin section. A detector receives the light that passes on the skin's opposite side.
Pulse Oximeter Uses
- People with conditions that impact oxygen saturation can benefit from pulse oximeters. For instance, a sleep expert would advise using a pulse oximeter to check a person's oxygen saturation level at night if they have sleep apnea or loud snoring.
- Pulse oximetry can also give information on how well breathing therapies like oxygen therapy and ventilators are working.
- Some medical professionals recommend patients wear a pulse oximeter while exercising. This helps to determine which physical activity is safe for patients with cardiovascular or respiratory conditions.
Benefits of Pulse Oximeter
- Observing the oxygen saturation levels over time.
- Raising the alarm when oxygen levels are dangerously low, especially in newborns with ongoing respiratory or cardiovascular issues.
- Determining whether supplemental oxygen is necessary.
- Monitoring the oxygen saturation levels in anaesthetized patients.
- Identifying any potentially harmful side effects from medications that alter respiration or oxygen saturation.
Buy Pulse Oximeter Online At TenTabs
TenTabs offers the most competitive fingertip pulse oximeter prices in India if you are looking for a handheld pulse oximeter online. You can find the widest selection of the best pulse oximeter online with us, including those from Philps, Yuwell, Bionet, BMC, Contec, Edan, BPL and other well-known brands.
Pulse Oximeter Price in India
Pulse Oximeter - Products
*Price list last updated on: Mar 31, 2023