CMS60D-Handheld Pulse OximeterSKU ID:
- Save Rs. 2,626
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 2-4 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- * Routine Check Mode and Continuous Monitoring Mode
- * Sync with PC based Software (Win XP and Win Vista)
- * Display:1.8" Color TFT
- * Resolution:160x96
- * Display Mode:Display Direction adjustable
- * Indicator:Power indicator,Alarm sound, Pulse tone
- * Interface:Socket for connecting SPO2 sensors and Socket for communication cables
- * Power Supply: 2 AA Size Batteries DC 3V, <60MA
- * Record:Data can be recorded up to 24 hours
- * Alarm: Adjustable High and Low limits.
- * Safety
- * Meet the requirement of IEC60601 series
- * Type of Protection:Class II with internal electric power supply
- * Degree of Protection:BF
- * Dimension and Weight
- * Dimension:92(W)x82(H)x22(D)mm
- * Weight:136g(with battery)
- * Operation Environment:
- * Temperature:0， - +40，
- * Humidity:15% - 95%
- * Storage Environment:
- * Temperature:-20， - +60C
- * Humidity:10% - 95%
- *Neonate,Pediatric and Adult
- * Measurement Range:0 ~ 100%
- * Resolution:1%
- * Accuracy:(+/-)2%(70%-100%, Adult/Pediatric, non- motion) (+/-)3%(70%-100%, Neonate, non-motion) 0% - 69% unspecified
- *Alarm Range:0% - 100%
- *Refreshing Rate:1s
- *Measurement Range:25 ~ 250 bpm
- *Accuracy:(+/-)3 bpm (non-motion)
- *Alarm Range:25 - 250 bmp
- *Refreshing Rate:1s
We Also Recommend
Niscomed Aqua 12 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100
Aqua 8 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor
Aqua 12 Lite Multi Parameter Patient Monitor