Arjo Huntleign Flowtron Excel DVT PumpSKU ID: TTHE381
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
The Flowtron Excel system is a clinically effective, non-invasive, mechanical prophylaxis system designed to reduce the incidence of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) during all types of major surgery including orthopedic, trauma, urological and general surgery. It is also suitable for other patient groups including neurology, critical care, general medical and obstetrics.
|Size||5 ¼” x 6” x 10 ¾ “
(133 x 152 x 275 mm)
|Weight||5.1 lbs (3 kg)|
|Power||120v, 60Hz, 26 VA MAX|
|Pressure range||30–60 mmHg (±4 mmHg)|
|Suggested therapeutic setting||40 mmHg|
|Fuse Rating||F500mAH 250V|
|Automatic Cycle Time||60 seconds total | 12-second inflation | 48-second deflation|
- Lightweight pump design and integrated bed mount promote easy handling and convenient placement on the bed, table or stretcher
- Simple and secure snap-lock connection of garments to the pump prevent accidental disconnection, yet promotes easy set up
- Easy to apply garments with hook and loop closures ensure a snug fit and simple adjustment to different leg shapes Safe
- Clearly visible illuminated LED display shows the actual pressure delivered to the limb for easy confirmation
- Intelligent audible and visual alarm features identify true alarm conditions, minimize disruption, and allow fast and easy troubleshooting
- Easy to clean, anti-kink tubing can be extended for convenient and safe pump positioning Clinically Proven, Comfortable Garments
- In independent clinical comparison studies, Arjo Huntleigh garments achieved highest ranking for both comfort1 and safety.10
- Lightweight, breathable, latex-free garments ensure comfort and help prevent the build-up of heat and moisture
- Helps to facilitate patient compliance contributing to clinical efficacy
- The Flowtron Excel system should be used during the pre-, intra- and post-phases of surgery
- The system should be used continuously or until the patient becomes fully ambulatory
- In the non-surgical patient, the system should be initiated immediately once the risk of DVT formation is identified
Warranty: 1 year
We Also Recommend
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
BPL ECG Machine: BPL Cardiart 6108T ECG Machine (Single Channel)
BPL Cardiart 108T ECG Machine
Contec CMS 60D-Handheld Pulse Oximeter