Automatic External Defibrillator- (AED 7000)SKU ID: TTHE008
- Save Rs. 58,000
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Three-step defibrillation process
- Two-button operation
- Extensive voice and visual prompts for the operator
- Continuous event recording for reporting each use to a printer or computer
- Weekly self-test to ensure readiness
- Biphasic energy output
- Lock-out protection to prevent inadvertent defibrillation
- Output: Biphasic Truncated exponential
- Energy Sequence: 150, 150, 200J
- Charge Time: 8 sec. to150J
- 10 sec. to 200 J（NEW battery）
- Analysis Time: 9 sec.
- The maximum time from the initiation of rhythm analysis to readiness for discharge with a new battery: Less than 30 seconds
- The maximum time from the initiation of rhythm analysis to readiness for discharge after 6 shocks: Less than 35 seconds
- The maximum time from the initiation of rhythm analysis to readiness for discharge: Less than 25 seconds
- Audible Prompts: 20 audible prompts
- Visual Prompts: LED prompts
- Controls: Two buttons - On/Off, Shock
- Output Energy Accuracy: ±15% into impedance from 25 to 75Ω
- The Maximum Voltage: 1200±50V
- Output disabled when the patient impedance is outside limits: 20Ω to 200 Ω
- Part No: CR123A-4X2
- Non-Rechargeable: 12V DC. 3.0 Ah
- Capacity: 100 discharges at 200 Joules or 120 discharges at 150 Joules
- Shelf Life (25℃±15℃): 10 years (5 years storage + 5 years standby)
- 5 years standby (after installation)
- Dimensions: 303 X 216 X 89 mm
- Weight: 2 kg
- Operating Temperature 0℃ to 40℃
- Operating Humidity: Relative humidity between 30% and 95% (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ to 55℃ (without battery)
- Storage Humidity: Up to 93% (non-condensing) (without battery)
CONTENT OF BOX
- 1 AED 7000 Machine
- 1 Pair of Pads
- 2 pcs Batteries
- 1 pcs Handbag
The AED 7000 (automated external defibrillator) is a defibrillation device, which is safe, portable and easy to use. It can be applied in a family and public place to give first aid for the symptom of sudden death. Combined with the advanced ECG analytical technique from M&B, the defibrillator can analyze the patient's ECG, make a judgment on the patient's cardiac monitor and indicate whether it is defibrillation, but also minimize injuries of heart defibrillation. The operator has little need to use the device.
The defibrillator will guide the operator to perform the defibrillation treatment via a voice prompt step by step, will give a security alert if the opportunity arises. It can perform early defibrillation treatment effectively and protect the operator further, being very applicable to emergency treatment for the patient with sudden cardiac death in the family and in public places.
We Also Recommend
Medella Finger Pulse Oximeter
Niscomed Aqua 12 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100
Aqua 8 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor