B BRAUN Syringe PumpSKU ID: TTHE459
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
The Perfusor Space Syringe Pump is intended for use on adults, pediatrics, and neonates. It is the first syringe pump to receive FDA clearance for air and road transport. Weighing only 3 pounds, its compact design and flexible mounting positions allow for both vertical and horizontal delivery to accommodate IV and enteral infusions.
|Types||Infusion Pump , Push/Pull Pump|
|Application||Bulk Fluid Injection, Drug Delivery|
|Features||Digital , Portable|
|Number of Syringes||1.0|
|Dimension||249 x 68 x 152 mm|
- Infusion rates from 0.1 to 99.9 ml/h
- Volume pre-selection
- Stackable, with a built-in locking mechanism
- Battery operable for more than 3 days
- Automatic recognition of syringe size/fixation
- Automatic bolus reduction after pressure alarm
- Occlusion alarm pressure limits selectable: 0.3/0.6/1.2 bar
- Transport: First syringe pump cleared by the FDA for air and road transport.
- Safety: Automatic syringe drive arm and piston brake designed to prevent inadvertent bolus during syringe change. Post-occlusion bolus reduction software designed to minimize bolus after occlusion.
- Flexibility: Supports weight-based dosing limits as well as Patient Profiles with weight ranges.
- Independent Modularity: Helps to prevent channel confusion and catastrophic pump failures.
- Efficient Design: Lightweight and compact design takes less space with vertical stacking for increased versatility in healthcare settings.
- Unique KeyGuard™: Non-numeric keypad with simple arrows designed to prevent manual programming errors by forcing user to observe the screen during programming and making it impossible for errors such as zero vs decimal to occur.
- Universal Interface: Same workflow as Infusomat and intuitive design help to reduce staff training time.
- Extensive Drug Library: Includes customizable hard and soft limits and clinical advisories.
- Wireless Integration: Allows for complete interoperability.
- Alarm Display: Clearly visible with easily adjustable volume levels.
- MRI Environment: MR Conditional when used with the SpaceStation MRI to allow for the uninterrupted delivery of medications to patients within the MRI suite.
Warranty : 1 Year
We Also Recommend
Contec Patient Monitor CMS 5100
BPL ECG Machine Cardiart 6108T Single Channel
BPL ECG Machine Cardiart 108T