BMC High Flow Nasal Cannula H-80ASKU ID: TTHE197
- Save Rs. 46,680
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
BMC new H-80 Series high-flow oxygen therapy, highly integrated design, to meet more needs of clinical treatment provide a maximum of 80L / min air-oxygen mixed gas, oxygen concentration can be set automatically, providing an exclusive patent AutoFlow function, SmartFlow function.
Disinfection-free design, Water chamber has a backflow prevention valve to prevent gas backflow, and overall maintenance is more convenient.
H-80 Series High Flow Oxygen Therapy, can be used for patients with spontaneous breathing, including artificial airway respiratory insufficiency, and can be used for patients in hospitals and long-term care institutions.
In high flow mode, flow rate is 2 L / min ~ 80 L / min, which can set the concentration of inhaled oxygen automatically.
- Can set target oxygen concentration, temperature and flow- Control target oxygen concentration automatically, oxygen delivery in the machine, 21% -100%, accurate to 1%; Wall oxygen source, oxygen cylinder, oxygen generator can support it; The built-in ultrasonic oxygen sensor requires no 9-stage humidification temperature: 29 ℃ -37 ℃, accurate to 1 ℃. Advanced dual fan design, two levels of HFlow and LFlow, 2 L / min ~ 80 L / min, can meet patients of most ages. Innovative 7-level humidity compensation function, providing ± 3 adjustable humidity compensation, easily coping with various harsh temperature and humidity environments.
- Innovative High Flow model
- Auto Flow - Automatically set the output flow parameters based on the peak expiratory flow(PEF) of the patient, simplifying the setting steps, satisfying the treatment effect and improving patient comfort.
- Smart Flow - Follow the patient's every breath, switch the flow between breaths, provide a higher flow when inhaling, and a lower flow when exhaling, follow your every breath like a bi-level ventilator, comfortable and more economical oxygen resources.
- Hot standby function designed for convenient use and saving oxygen - H-80 Series has a hot standby function, which allows you to continue warm oxygen therapy at any time without turning off the machine for a short time to leave, saving oxygen without having to wait for warm-up time.
- More comprehensive monitoring indexes - Real-time monitoring of Oxygen Concentration, Flow, Temperature, Respiratory Rate, sPEEP.
- Simple installation and easy setup - Integration, disinfection-free design, saving clinical use and maintenance time.
We Also Recommend
Contec CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
BPL ECG Machine Cardiart 6108T Single Channel
BPL ECG Machine Cardiart 108T