BPL Cardiart 9108 ECG MachineSKU ID: TTHE027
- Save Rs. 33,008
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Simultaneous 12 channel ECG recording with 12 lead simultaneous acquisition
- 5.7-inch high-resolution foldable display enables the easy viewing of patient demographics and real-time ECG data option
- The user-friendly design of the machine ensures easy operation ensures the freedom of easy use
- Built-in ECG parameters measurement and interpretation
- Supports external archiving devices such as USB drive, flash disk, SD card for virtually unlimited ECG data storage
- Pacemaker detection ensures recognition of pacing signal artifacts
- Different print modes include pre-sample, real-time sample, period sample, and arrhythmia triggered sample
- Has an Internal Memory, which can store up to 100 ECG recordings
- High-performance Li-ion rechargeable battery enables mains independent operations and provides battery use after charging
- Optional Data transmission to PC
|Display||5.7-inch single color LCD Display|
|Weight||approx.5.0kg (11.0 lbs)(Excluding recorder paper and battery|
|Communication Interface||Ethernet, RS232, USB|
|Power Supply||100V-240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz|
|Battery||Built-In Rechargeable 14.8V, Li-Ion Battery, 2500 mAh|
|Leads||12 standard leads|
|Acquisition Mode||simultaneously 12 leads|