BPL TRAC NEO T1 (ECG Holter)SKU ID: TTHE204
- Save Rs. 33,600
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Waterproof design protects against water & dust. The recorder has a color display for visual confirmation of patient hook up, The desired value of Sampling rate & AD Resolution can be selected from the recorder itself.
- 3/12 Channel Digital Recording
- Recording Time: 24 hrs, 48 hrs, 72 hrs, 96 hrs or Continuous (till battery lost: up to 8 days)
- IP27 level of protection against water/Dust
- LED color display with real-time ECG View
- Selectable sampling rate in recorder itself: 128, 256, 512 or 1024 samples/second
- Selectable AD Resolution in recorder itself: 8, 12, 14, 16, or 18 bits
- Data Transfer: USB or Card Reader
- Compact and Lightweight – 50 gm
- Fast & Powerful analysis software
Enhanced ECG diagnosis made possible with superior trace quality
- Protection against Water/Dust: IP27 Level of Protection against Degree of protection against solid foreign objects and harmful ingress of water
- OLED Screen: Real-time waveform display provided on OLED Screen (128 X 128)
- Compact & Lightweight Size : 76mmx49mm×16 mm,±2mm Weight: 50g±5g (excluding battery)
Lower Power Consumption: Powered by 1 AAA IEC LR03(1.5v) alkaline battery 24 hours (with sample rate 1024Hz) 144 hours (with sample rate 128Hz)
- Pacemaker Detection: Unique multi-channel pacemaker detect circuit effectively prevents the wrong detection of pacemaker signal caused by artifacts
- 10 Electrodes 12 Leads: 10-electrode standard lead wires are utilized by the recorder (12-channel) to create a 12-lead ECG signal
- Removable micro SD Card: 1GB card records upto 24 hours of the 12-lead ECG at 1024 Samples/Sec
- Two optional modes of ECG Data Transfer: Through USB cable connected to PC or MicroSD card Reader
- Full disclosure of 24/48/96 hours and 6 days ECG data
- Download data via micro SD card or USB cable
- User-defined workflow
- Template categorized with color codes
- Morphology Classification
- Group modification and fast editing
- Comprehensive histogram
- ST-segment analysis
- User-defined report contents & format
- Advanced Analysis
- Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter (A FIB/FLUT) analysis
- Heart Rate Turbulence (HRT) analysis
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV) analysis
- ST Analysis
Warranty : 1 Year
We Also Recommend
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
BPL ECG Machine: BPL Cardiart 6108T ECG Machine (Single Channel)
BPL Cardiart 108T ECG Machine
Contec CMS 60D-Handheld Pulse Oximeter