Breas Z2 Auto-travel CPAPSKU ID: TTHC665A
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
The Z2 Auto CPAP builds on the form with an improved, quieter motor, and an Auto Start / Stop Feature, added with the free Qtube to muffle the noise at the mask. It fits easily into your bag and won’t weigh you down. It’s perfect for taking your sleep apnea therapy with you when you travel.
- Auto Start/ Stop Feature
- 30W Power Adapter
- Unit Input range: 100–240V, 50–60Hz
- Typical power consumption: 20W (30VA)
- Maximum power consumption: 35W (70VA)
- Operating temperature: 41ºF to 95ºF (5ºC to 35ºC)
- Operating humidity: 10–80% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- Operating altitude: Sea level to 8,000 ft (2400 m)
- Operating atmospheric pressure: 101 to 75.3 kPA
- Storage and transport temperature: -4ºF to +140ºF (-20ºC to +60ºC)
- Storage and transport humidity: 10–95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- Storage and transport altitude: No limit
- Storage and transport atm. pressure: No limit
- Electromagnetic compatibility: Compatible with IEC 60601-1-2
- Aircraft use: Complies with RTCA DO-160G Standard for use in flight
- Available modes: Standby, CPAP, Auto-CPAP and CPAP/Auto-CPAP with Ramp
- Sound pressure: level 26 dBA
- Nominal dimensions: 6.48” X 3.30” X 2.02” (16.46 cm X 8.38 cm X 5.13 cm)
- Weight: 299 g
- Warranty: 2 years
No special mask required: The Z2 Auto does not require a special mask or tube for use. You can use your favorite mask as long as it does not have a proprietary connection.
Integrated Battery Option: For travel off the grid or where power is limited, add on the optional PowerShell for a fully integrated battery option. The PowerShell’s Extended Life Battery is a rechargeable, lithium-ion battery which provides a full night’s therapy on a single charge.
- Programmable as auto-adjusting pressure or fixed pressure CPAP
- Pressure range 4-20 cm H2O
- FAA compliant for in-flight use
- Nitelog app via Bluetooth to iOS and Android mobile devices
- Integrates with Powershell to provide battery-powered CPAP treatment
- Bright LCD display
- Programmable ramp mode for gradual acclimation to prescribed pressure
- The power supply converts voltage ranging from 100-240 volts automatically.
- Internal memory stores sleep data
- Standard air filter Polyester
- Operating pressure range: 4 to 20 cm H2O
In the box:
- Z2 CPAP Machine
- 4-Foot SlimStyle Tubing
- Air Filters
- Universal Tube Adapter
- Universal AC Power Supply with Cord
- Micro USB Cable
- Heat Moisture Exchange (HME) Humidifier Filter
- QTube Inline Muffler (for Optional Use)
- User Guide
We Also Recommend
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal
Yuwell Overbed Table - Adjustable Height
BMC Nasal Pillow Mask (P2)