Cardiac Science G3 Automatic AED DefibrillatorSKU ID: TTHE481
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Rescue Ready defibrillator technology self-tests all main components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily.
- Powerheart Automatic and Semi-Automatic Defibrillators complete a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- Calculates electrical impedance and if subsequent shocks are necessary, our proprietary STAR biphasic technology escalates the energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate, higher level.
- Warranty: A 7-year warranty on the AED.
- A 4-year full battery operational replacement guarantee.
- Operations: Semi-automatic or fully automatic
- Waveform: STAR biphasic truncated exponential
- Energy (J): Escalating variable energy (VE) 95J to 351J
- Protocols: 5 energy protocols available
- Factory default (nominal): 200VE, 300VE, 300VE
- Voice prompts: Clear, concise voice prompts guide user through the rescue
- Text screen: Displays rescue prompts to guide user through rescue process as well as additional critical rescue information for EMS responders
- Visible indicators: Rescue Ready status indicator, Smart Gauge battery status indicator, service indicator, pad indicator, text display
- Audible alerts: voice prompt, system alert
- Synchronized shock: Built-in automatic synchronization feature
- Pacemaker pulse detection: Yes
- Programmable: Yes, via MDLink
- Pediatric capability: Yes
- Minimum combined surface area: 35.3 sq in (228 cm²)
- Extended length of lead wire: 4.3 ft (1.3 m)
- Supplied: Self-checking, pre-connected to the AED
- Type: Adult, pre-gelled, self-adhesive, disposable, non-polarized
- Shelf life: 2 years
Warranty : 7 Years
We Also Recommend
Contec Patient Monitor CMS 5100
BPL ECG Machine Cardiart 6108T Single Channel
BPL ECG Machine Cardiart 108T