ChoiceMMed Vital Signs Monitor MD2000BSKU ID: TTHE423
- Save Rs. 2,000
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- MD2000B is a compact and transportable vital signs monitor, providing effective and accurate SpO2, noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP) and pulse rate measurement.
- Also, the thermal recorder, data transmission function, vehicle inverter, and product backpack are reserved for users.
- It is widely applied in hospitals, private hospitals, community hospitals, clinics, Elderly Hospital, Nursing & Wellness Center
- Patient Range: Adult and pediatrics
- SpO₂: Measurement range: 70%-100%
- Pulse Rate: Measurement range: 30-250bpm
- PI*: Measurement range: 0.2%-20%
- NIBP: Method: Oscillometric
- Operation Modes: Manual/Automatic/STAT
- Measurement Unit: mmHg/kPa selectable
- Measurement Types: Systolic, diastolic and mean
- Data transmission: USB
- Wired LAN (Optional): Alarm
- NIBP (SYS, DIA, MAP), SpO₂, PR, probe off, finger out, low voltage
- Modes: Visible & 3-level audible alarms, error code
Data Records: up to 72 hours
- IBP button on the front panel, directly measuring the NIBP with pushing the button
- Vehicle inverter: Unlimited using time for ambulance without the AC power
- 72 hour data storage, 99 ID available, measurement record and trend review
- Bright, high resolution LCD screen displays the waveform as well as the SpO₂, PI* and PR readings
- Separate bright LEDs display for systolic, diastolic and mean Blood Pressure readings
- Printer facility for printing reports immediately
- Patient measuring data transfer via USB to a PC
We Also Recommend
Contec CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
BPL ECG Machine Cardiart 6108T Single Channel
BPL ECG Machine Cardiart 108T