ChoiceMMed Mesh Nebuliser ( Battery Operated) CN2ASKU ID: TTHE300
- Save Rs. 1,430
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Choicemmed CN2A1 Ultrasonic mesh Nebulizer made with RespiRight technology, this device aids inadequate and thorough inhalation of various sorts of respiratory medications.
- The Product comprises of a membrane or mesh with thousands of tiny holes which vibrate at ultrasonic frequency to pump out the mist which is then mixed with air for inhalation.
- The portable mesh nebulizer allows minimum wastage of medicines, when breathed out. Mesh nebulizers can be used to nebulize aqueous drugs and suspensions; however, with suspensions, there can be a reduction in performance in terms of aerosol output rate and inhaled mass.
- The device works effectively with saline water and medications of different viscosities. It is commonly used to treat Cystic Fibrosis, Bronchial Asthma, Asthma, Acute Bronchitis, Chronic Bronchitis, Emphysema, Pneumoconiosis, Cystic Fibrosis, Chronic Obstructive, Pulmonary Disease, Pulmonary Infection, Small Airway Disease, Respiratory Infections and various other respiratory conditions.
- It is more suitable for children and old people who need a better assistance in dealing with breathing problems because they cannot use inhalers appropriately to take their medication
We Also Recommend
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face
BMC P2 Nasal Pillow with Headgear
BMC iVolve F1A Full Face with Headgear