ChoiceMMed Vital Signs Monitor MD2000CSKU ID: TTHE297
- Save Rs. 1,900
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Adult and pediatric
Measurement range: 70%-100%
Measurement range: 30-250bpm
Measurement range: 0.2%-20%
USB or wired LAN or wireless LAN
Alarm: NIBP, SpO₂, PR, probe off, finger out, Low voltage
Spot-check mode: 200 records
Type:7” color screenParameters:NIBP, SpO₂, PI*, PR, pulse barwaveform
NIBP(SYS, DIA, MAP) ,SpO₂, PI, PR, pulse bar, waveform
Instructions For Use
- Open the battery compartment cover, install the No. 7 battery according to the positive and negative signs in the battery compartment, and close the battery compartment cover
- Pinch the clip, insert the finger under test into the rubber hole, release the finger, and press the key on the panel.
- Try not to shake or move during use, after the result is displayed, read the data on the screen
- When using the product for measurement, keep your body as still as possible
- During blood oxygen measurement, the same arm should not be tested for blood pressure at the same time; when the peripheral circulation of the subject is severely poor, it will lead to a decrease in arterial blood flow at the measured site, making the measurement inaccurate or impossible measuring
- When using the product for measurement, avoid strong light shining on the measuring probe; when the outside has strong light shining on the probe, the operation of the photoelectric receiving device may deviate from the normal value range, resulting in inaccurate measurement, so strong light irradiation should be avoided
- For patients with severe anemia, the oximeter measurement does not have clinical significance, that is, if the user is a patient with severe anemia and there is anemia hypoxia, the measured blood oxygen value may be displayed as normal
We Also Recommend
Contec CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
BPL Cardiart 6108T ECG Machine (Single Channel)
BPL Cardiart 108T ECG Machine
Contec CMS 60D-Handheld Pulse Oximeter