Contec Ambulatory BP Monitor ABPM 50SKU ID:
- Save Rs. 9,138
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 2-4 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Display: 2.4" TFT colour LCD
- Alarm parameter: SYS / DIA
- Increasing pressure mode: Force pump increases pressure automatically
- Reducing pressure mode: Self-motion ladder reducing pressure mode
- Power: DC 3V(Two "AA", 1.5V Alkali Battery)
- Product safety type: Type BF applied part (Internally powered, defibrillation-proof)
- Compact and portable, user-friend interface, easy to use
- Patient range: adult, pediatric, neonate
- 24 hours ambulatory NIBP monitoring function, up to 350 groups of ambulatory NIBP data can be recorded for once.
- Perfect combination of automatic and manual measurement methods, up to 300 groups of data can be recorded for once by manual measure.
- High-definition color TFT display, strong visibility
- By data review interface such as "data list", "trend graph", "big font", NIBP data is clear at a glance
- Display of low power prompt, alarm, error message and time
- Supply two kinds of unit: mmHg / kPa
- Display interface can be switched between Chinese and English
- Parameter alarm dispose of function is optional
- Communicate with PC, PC software can achieve data review, measured results analysis, view of trend graph, reports printing and other functions
- WARRANTY: 1 YEAR
- PC software is connected to the device by USB interface
- Can download NIBP measure result of the terminal device
- Can display scoop-shape trend graph, filling-type trend graph, histogram, pie chart, correlation line graph.
- Can edit every piece of NIBP data, and add annotation to it.
- Can edit basic information, doctor's advice information, NIBP status instruction, current medicine-taken information, etc.
- Support print preview, print the report.
Product Specifications of Contec Ambulatory BP Monitor ABPM 50
Measure Method: Oscillometry
Measure Mode: The upper arm measure
Automatic Measure Interval: 15, 30, 60, 120, 240 minutes
Measure range: 0kPa(0mmHg)~38.67kPa(290mmHg)
Accuracy: ± 3mmHg
- Pulse Rate
Measure range: 40bpm~240bpm
- Dimension: 128mm*69mm*36 mm (No including Packing)
- Weight: <300g (Including Batteries)
CONTENT OF BOX
- Cuff for adult
- Disk (PC software)
- User manual
- USB data line
- Carry case
Contec Ambulatory BP Monitor ABPM 50 is a hand-held ambulatory blood pressure monitor designed according to the theory of oscillography. The device could monitor the human body's blood pressure up to 24 hours continuously and dynamically, providing an accurate basis for diagnosis. It is applicable for use in a hospital, clinic and other medical institutions.
We Also Recommend
Yuwell Oxygen Concentrator 1LPM (YU 300)
Spirometer with Printer SP-100
Yuwell Nebulizer Ultrasonic Model 402B
Portable Oxygen Concentrator with Battery Backup