Contec ECG 100G ( 1 Channel ECG with Monitor)SKU ID: TTHE032
- Save Rs. 14,100
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Large LCD display waveform and data
- The high-resolution thermal printing array system
- Frequency response is as high as 150 Hz
- Capable of printing continuously on channel trace and annotations including lead mark and parameter such as sensitivity, paper speed and filter operation status
- High-resolution digital filter inhibits baseline drift without affecting ECG waveform
- Floating input circuit meets IEC safety standard
- Rechargeable battery supporting more than 50 patient examinations
- Internal software: GB, FR, IT, ES, DE, TR
- Manual: GB, IT (ES on request)
• Safety Type: Class I, type CF applied part, which has defibrillation-proof applied part • Lead Standard 12 leads • Input way: Floating and defibrillation protection • Patient leak current: <10µA • Sampling rate: 1000Hz • A/D conversion: 12bit • Frequency response 0.05Hz~150Hz (-3dB, + 0.4dB) • Time constant: >3.2s • CMRR: >60dB, >100dB(Add filter) • Enduring polarization: voltage ±500mV • Noise level: <15µVp-p Dispose Wave Data • EMG interference filter 35Hz (-3dB) • AC filter 50Hz/60Hz (=20dB) Waveform output • Recording way: Thermal printing system • Recording paper: 50mm(W)×20m(L) • Sensitivity: 5, 10, 20mm/mV • Paper speed: - Auto-record: auto leads changing - Rhythm record: 25 mm/s, 50 mm/s - Manual-record: 25 mm/mV, 50 mm/mV Power supply • AC: 110-220V, 50/60 Hz • DC: 7.4V, 3700 mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery Fuse • 2 pcs f5×20mm AC time lag; T250mA/250V(Power Supply:220V) • Size 315 x 215 x 77 mm • Net Weight 2.25 kg
• ECG cable - 1 set • Limb electrode clamp - 1 set • chest electrodes - 1 set • Ground wire • Power connection • Paper roll
WARRANTY- 1 Year
We Also Recommend
Aqua 12 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor
Aqua 8 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 8000